Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 241 Antworten
und wurde 13.394 mal aufgerufen
 geschlossene Threads
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... 17
Cornholio Offline

Schnulzenkönig

19.05.2003 10:43
#16 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

Danke
-----------------
Ich bin 2. offizieller Bienchen-Fan * Member of the official Lions-Board's-BLIND GUARDIAN-Circle
"... Wings forward Darren McCarty used his fists to extract revenge from a turtling Lemieux ..."

* Brausestäbchen * Schmetterlinge * Wackelpudding * Insider #14

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

21.05.2003 18:14
#17 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

Agent: Both sides aren't far apart in talks
ESPN.com news services

The Red Wings have apparently made their move to keep Sergei Fedorov.

Citing an NHL source, the Detroit Free Press reported on Tuesday that the Wings have offered Fedorov a four-year, $40 million deal.

Fedorov can become an unrestricted free agent July 1 if the winger and Detroit cannot reach a deal. But according to the report, Fedorov's agent, Pat Brisson, was optimistic the two sides could meet the deadline.

"We aren't close, but we aren't far apart, either," Brisson told the newspaper. "It's like if we were going from Los Angeles to Paris. We aren't in New York. We're somewhere over the ocean. There's a possibility. There's still a lot of time left, and Sergei likes it there. It's not like he's leveraging to leave. He's spent 13 years there."

The Free Press also reported that Brisson had spoke to Wings general manager Ken Holland on Monday. Brisson plans to talk further with Fedorov on Tuesday, and more with Holland on Wednesday,

According to the report, Brisson is looking for a longer-term deal, but incentives and option years could be worked into the new contract.

"A deal could be made in different ways," Brisson told the Free Press. "We'll keep working."

Fedorov turned down a five-year, $50-million offer during the season, but the source told the newspaper that the Wings think this latest offer might be too difficult for other teams to match in the current market.

Fedorov had 36 goals and 47 assists over 80 games this past season. He added a goal and two assists in the Wings' first-round playoff series vs. Anaheim, which swept Detroit 4-0.
espn

In Antwort auf:
the Wings think this latest offer might be too difficult for other teams to match in the current market.

Na..... ob da jemand die Rechnung ohne die Rangers macht ??

-------------------------------------------
*Still proud to be a Red Wings Fan*

The famous "W" is still in Detroit Red Wings
The infamous "W" is in George W. Bush

Wes Walz Offline

NHL-PO-TS-König03

21.05.2003 23:54
#18 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

FEDOROV CLOSE TO RE-SIGNING WITH RED WINGS?

DETROIT FREE PRESS: Nicholas Cotsonika reports a source claims the Detroit Red Wings have offered impending UFA forward Sergei Fedorov a four-year, $40 million US contract. Both GM Ken Holland and Fedorov's agent, Pat Brisson, refused to comment, although Brisson did say he's confident his client will have a new deal in place with the Red Wings by July 1st, the date when Fedorov would become an unrestricted free agent. He also acknowleged speaking to Holland for a half-hour Monday, plans to speak with his client today and will talk to Holland on Wednesday.

McCARTY ON HIS WAY OUT OF MOTOWN?

DETROIT NEWS: Ted Kulfan reports long-time Detroit Red Wings forward Darren McCarty has acknowledged he might not be re-signed by the club by July 1st, which would make him an unrestricted free agent. While McCarty hopes to return with the Wings and has long-standing ties with the local community, Kulfan believes the Wings simply cannot match any offers he might get as a Group III free agent this summer. McCarty made $1.95 million US and it's believed the Wings offered him a three-year deal worth $2 million per season. Some observers believe McCarty could get up to $3 million per season as a free agent from other clubs.

Spector's Note: The Wings desire to retain Fedorov, the uncertainty over next year's labour negotiations and the Wings unexpected early post-season exit this spring cutting into profits are the factors affecting McCarty's situation. Had he been eligible for UFA status two years ago, this wouldn't be an issue. But for the Wings to afford Fedorov, they must cut elsewhere in their payroll, and that makes McCarty expendable.

MINNESOTA WILD - WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALIST 2002/2003

Wild Goons - Fantasy Hockey League Champion 2002/2003

Wes Walz Offline

NHL-PO-TS-König03

09.06.2003 09:51
#19 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

FEDOROV NOT RETURNING TO MOTOWN?

ESPN.COM:Al Morganti reported last week the fact forward Sergei Fedorov has not agreed to a new contract with the Detroit Red Wings is "a warning sign" that he won't be returning to Motown. Fedorov apparently rejected the Wings recent offer of a four year, $40 million US offer, as well as an earlier five year $50 million US offer.

Spector's Note: While I usually don't agree with Morganti's assessments, he may well be right this time. "Feds" has spurned two big-money deals by the Wings, and while negotiations are apparently still going on, it doesn't look as though Fedorov will budge from seeking $12 mil per season. If he hits the open market, it's doubtful he'll be available for long. The NY Rangers will definitely pursue him, despite rumours to the contrary.

THE LATEST ON DARREN McCARTY.

DETROIT FREE PRESS: Nicholas Cotsonika reported last week contract negotiations are ongoing between the Red Wings and forward Darren McCarty, who is eligible for UFA status on July 1. A source claims the club's recent offer to McCarty was a three-year, $6 million US contract, but there's speculation the gritty winger could make more than that on the UFA market. Still, McCarty is optimistic a new deal can be reached before then, indicating he was "willing to compromise".

Spector's Note: McCarty could make more than that on the open market, but his stated willingness to compromise clearly indicates he's not seeking much more to remain with Detroit. We'll soon find out if this is the case.

Wes Walz Offline

NHL-PO-TS-König03

09.06.2003 09:58
#20 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

HASEK TO REMAIN RETIRED.

BUFFALO NEWS: Tim Graham reports former Buffalo Sabre and Detroit Red Wing netminder Dominik Hasek recently dismissed rumours that he may come out of retirement next season. One rumour had his rights being dealt to the Colorado Avalanche in order to fill the gap left by the retired Patrick Roy. Hasek says he's happy with his life now and doesn't think he'll be coming back.

Spector's Note: His suspension from a Czech roller hockey league for rearranging the features of an opponent with his stick aside, Hasek has nothing left to prove. He's treated like a king in his native country and certainly doesn't need the money. Besides, Hasek knows his aging body was starting to hamper his acrobatic goaltending style. Like Roy, Hasek quit while he was still among the best, and won't want to sully that.

Wes Walz Offline

NHL-PO-TS-König03

09.06.2003 10:03
#21 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

JUNE 8, 2003.

WINGS HAVING DIFFICULT RE-SIGNING FEDOROV AND YZERMAN.

DETROIT FREE PRESS: Nicholas J. Cotsonika reported Saturday that forward Sergei Fedorov is once again distancing himself from comments made by his father regarding his contract negotiations with the club. Viktor Fedorov believes it's time for his son to leave the club as "they don't appreciate it's best player". Fedorov the elder also said that as far as he knew no progress had been made between his son and the Wings on a new deal. Sergei is eligible for UFA status on July 1. The Wings had offered a 4 year, $40 million US deal, which Fedorov's agent, Pat Brisson, rejected. Brisson's made three counterproposals but Wings GM Ken Holland won't move from his latest offer. Brisson says his client wants to remain with the Wings and there was still plenty of time left to get a deal done.

TSN.CA: reports Holland wants to re-sign team captain Steve Yzerman to another season, but he hopes to get him back for less than the $8 million US he made last season. There are concerns regarding Yzerman's surgically reconstructed knee which kept him sidelined last season for all but 16 games. Yzerman said he won't test the UFA market if a new contract isn't in place by July 1.

Spector's Note: My thanks to "Corey" for sending this in. I'm betting Holland has more on his mind than Yzerman's knee. He needs to free up payroll to afford Fedorov's salary raise if he hopes to keep him. If he can get Yzerman to sign for say, half of the $8 mil he made last season, that's $4 mil that can go toward paying Fedorov's salary next season. Regardless of the amount, I think Yzerman will take less to come back for one more season. Even if he goes on the UFA market, he obviously won't be interested in a big offer from another team. Stevie is a Red Wing for life

Wes Walz Offline

NHL-PO-TS-König03

11.06.2003 18:38
#22 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

THE LATEST ON THE RED WINGS.

DETROIT NEWS: Ted Kulfan reports the likelihood of gritty Wings forward Darren McCarty testing the UFA market this summer is increasing. McCarty's agent has yet to respond to recent offers from the club. The Wings are believed offering a three-year, $6 million US deal, while McCarty could fetch over $2.5 million per season on the open market. Kulfan reports both sides are still believed to be "far apart" on a new deal.

Meanwhile, Sergei Fedorov's agent, Pat Brisson, said negotiations were still moving slowly between his client and the Wings. GM Ken Holland also admitted things weren't moving quickly. Kulfan suggests the Wings may consider signing Group IV free agent centre Vaclav Prospal if they cannot get a deal done with Fedorov. Prospal had 22 goals and 79 points with the Tampa Bay Lightning last season. The Red Wings may also make a pitch for free agent blueliners Greg de Vries or Ken Klee if they're unable to re-sign Jason Woolley.

Spector's Note: My thanks to Dave Caldwell and "John A" for sending this in. The silence coming out of Tampa Bay regarding a new contract for Prospal is making it seem more likely he'll be available in July, although Bolts fans can argue that sometimes no news is good news.

Lions Forum Playoff Tippspiel Champion 2003

Wes Walz Offline

NHL-PO-TS-König03

12.06.2003 16:20
#23 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

WINGS TO PURSUE HATCHER IF FEDOROV LEAVES?

BOOTH NEWSPAPERS: Ansar Khan reports a "well-informed NHL source" claiming the Detroit Red Wings will pursue defenceman Derian Hatcher via free agency if they should lose forward Sergei Fedorov to the UFA market in July. Hatcher has stated he hopes to remain with the Dallas Stars, but if he does become a free agent, it's believed Detroit would be his first choice, given that he's originally from the Detroit suburb of Sterling Heights. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Philadephia Flyers are also believed interested in Hatcher

Spector's Note: My thanks to Chris Boyd for sending this in. If the Wings can't replace Fedorov, it would make sense to improve their blueline corps. Still, as I noted earlier, I don't think Hatcher will be available by July 1. I can't say the same with any certainty about Fedorov remaining with Detroit.

Lions Forum Playoff Tippspiel Champion 2003

Czechomania Offline

Colgate Zahnputzbieber

13.06.2003 23:21
#24 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

Wie stehts den bei Detroit aus mit der Verpflichtung von Jiri Hudler aus. Ist da schon was bekannt ???

danke jan für den schönen abend!!! Ok, ok, ich weiß das ich gut bin ...

LB9 Offline

Harry Potter

14.06.2003 12:49
#25 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

DETROIT FREE PRESS: Nicholas Cotsonika reports Sergei Fedorov's agent says his client is disappointed Red Wings GM Ken Holland offered his client a reduced contract of four years, $40 million US from their original offer of five years, $50 million and said they'd prefer to use the latter as the start point for negotiations. Meanwhile, team captain Steve Yzerman and his lawyer met briefly with Holland during the NHL awards in Toronto. Yzerman remains confident a new deal can be reached between himself and the club. Gritty winger Darren McCarty's agent said talks are ongoing with Holland, but he isn't optimistic about having a contract in place for his client by July 1. Finally, Stars captain Derian Hatcher said he'd love to play for the Red Wings if Dallas fails to re-sign him and he becomes a UFA this summer.

Gruss
Alper

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

14.06.2003 12:53
#26 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

In Antwort auf:
Wie stehts den bei Detroit aus mit der Verpflichtung von Jiri Hudler aus. Ist da schon was bekannt ???

Nichts genaues, allerdings wollte man mit der Verpflichtung von Hudler noch ein wenig warten, weil er wohl noch nicht "fertig" ist für die NHL. Ob diese Vorbereitung besser in Russland stattfindet oder in der AHL sei jetzt mal dahingestellt...
Naja, wie auch immer, da der fest eingeplante Igor Grigorenko nach seinem Unfall wohl ausfällt, könnte Hudler eventuell seinen Platz einnehmen... Aber wie gesagt, da ist noch nichts entschieden. Abwarten...

No one needs Patrick Roy ! Marty Brodeur kicks everyones ass !!

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

23.06.2003 12:59
#27 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

Russian club makes offer, but Datsyuk wants Wings

June 23, 2003

BY NICHOLAS J. COTSONIKA
FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Pavel Datsyuk has a "huge offer" from his old Russian team but is "very close" to re-signing with the Red Wings, agent Gary Greenstin said Sunday at the NHL draft.

"His goal is only Detroit," Greenstin said.

Datsyuk and Dmitri Bykov were teammates in Detroit last season. But they were teammates in Kazan before that, and Kazan is trying to lure them back. Both are restricted free agents.

Bykov has signed a two-year, $1-million tax-free contract with Kazan. He can still re-sign with the Wings before July 15, and agent Don Meehan has said it is just an insurance policy in case things don't work out. But the Wings are interested in keeping Bykov only at what they consider a reasonable price.

Greenstin said Kazan had offered Datsyuk "much more than Bykov." Asked how much Datsyuk had been offered, he said only "six numbers tax-free" per season. But Greenstin said Datsyuk wouldn't sign with Kazan to give him leverage in negotiations with the Wings because he respected them "very much."

Greenstin said he and general manager Ken Holland had spoken several times over the past 2 1/2 months. They met Saturday and Sunday.

"Obviously I want to get him signed," Holland said. "We're in no position -- I don't think any team in the league is in any position -- to pay somebody way more than what they're worth because they might have an opportunity to go back and play somewhere else in some other league. But I've made real offers.

"We're talking a one-year deal. Where I'm prepared to go is way north of where I think I would normally with a player with no arbitration rights and no real leverage other than to withhold services."

Asked how long he thought it would take to close a deal, Greenstin said, "Could be two days. Could be a month."

YZERMAN UPDATE: Agent Larry Kelly said he would probably talk to Holland again this week about a contract for Steve Yzerman.

Asked if he thought a deal would be reached before July 1, when Yzerman can become an unrestricted free agent, Kelly said, "I can't answer that. I don't think July 1 is relevant anyway to Steve. He's not looking to go anyplace else."

Asked if the Wings might want to finish Yzerman's contract soon so they would know better what they have to spend in free agency, Kelly said, "I think they have pretty good ballpark figures. I don't think it's a factor in the budget."

Kelly declined to discuss the specifics of the negotiations. But, he said, "We've talked about a number of issues and things. I think quite frankly if Steve Yzerman says to them that he expects to get paid what he got paid last year, based on the contribution that he's made to the Detroit Red Wings for the last 20 years, there will be no issue. We are talking. It's not acrimonious at all, it's very pleasant discussions and I'm not expecting to have any problem getting something done."

Yzerman's salary was $8 million last season.

NOTEBOOK: Holland said there was a lot of talk about trades at the draft, and it included "a lot of very intriguing names." "Basically what I've told everybody is, I'm going to really see what happens with us going into July the first, between our own unrestricted free agents and those players that might be on the market," Holland said. "If we make deals now to acquire players, then that would really signal that we're moving on from our own unrestricteds, and that's not what we want to do. Our first priority would be to try to keep our own players. But like I've said many times before -- and this weekend for me reemphasized it again -- there's a lot of different options." . . . Sergei Fedorov's agent, Pat Brisson, and Darren McCarty's agent, Pat Morris,said they planned to speak to Holland again this week about contracts for their clients. Holland said: "We are a ways apart. We'll see what the next round of discussions bring." . . . Igor Larionov's agent, Don Baizley,said he had nothing new to report on his client and that he probably would talk to Holland again before July 1. . . .

The Wings will hold a prospect camp Saturday through July 4 in Traverse City. Nill said they expected 21 or 22 players. The prospects will work on skill development and learn about strength and conditioning.

Notebook: The Carolina Hurricanes acquired Marty Murray from the Philadelphia Flyers for a sixth-round draft pick in 2004. . . . The San Jose Sharks signed defenseman Christian Ehrhoff and goalie Dimitri Patzold. Ehrhoff, a fourth-round draft pick in 2001, is expected to contend for a roster spot this fall.

http://www.freep.com/sports/redwings/nhl23_20030623.htm

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

24.06.2003 08:22
#28 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

Monday, June 23

Source: Hasek's return is a 'virtual certainty'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPN.com news services

Dominik Hasek might not have stopped his last puck after all.

The former star goaltender is considering a return to the NHL, TSN reported Monday night.

Hasek, who retired after helping the Detroit Red Wings to a Stanley Cup title in 2002, has recently talked to his former club about a possible return.

"Dominik has been in contact with the Red Wings several times over the past several weeks, and they've had serious discussions about the possibility of him coming back," Hasek's agent Rich Winter told TSN. "I think he's leaning towards coming back, but he hasn't made a final decision."

Another source though told TSN that it was a "virtual certainty" that Hasek would return to the NHL. The Red Wings hold an $8 million option for the 38-year-old goaltender next season.

Detroit signed current starting goalie Curtis Joseph last offseason to a 3-year, $24 million contract, including a no-trade clause, TSN reported.

"It's Kenny's worst nightmare," one NHL general manager told TSN, referring to Detroit G.M. Ken Holland. "What do you do with Hasek when you've got Curtis Joseph under contract for the next two years? You can't have $17 million worth of goaltending. Plus, Hasek hasn't played in a year and a half."

Red Wings officials declined comment to TSN on Hasek's possible return.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/news/2003/0623/1572002.html

Czechomania Offline

Colgate Zahnputzbieber

24.06.2003 11:44
#29 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

In Antwort auf:
Eigentlich konnt ich die Wildsau ja noch nie leiden.... Aber ich denke mal, er würde der Redwing-Defence gut zu Gesicht stehen.....

mhhhhhh..... das würde aber wohl bedeuten (finanziell), dass Fedorov on his way out of Detroit ist...

Schaun mer mal...

Detroit (ken Holland) kämpft ja momentan auf mehreren Vertragsschauplätzen. Yzerman, Datsyuk, Bykov, Larionov, Fedorov, und jetzt auch noch Hasek. Wobei wenn Hasek spielen sollte, wird einer gehen müssen.

Czechomania Offline

Colgate Zahnputzbieber

24.06.2003 14:15
#30 RE:Detroit Red Wings Thread geschlossen

Hasek vor Comeback?

Toronto, 24. Juni Nach Meldungen der in Toronto ansässigen "The Sporting News" zieht Torhüter Dominik Hasek scheinbar doch wieder ein Comeback in der NHL bei den Detroit Red Wings in Erwägung. "Dominik hatte in den letzten Wochen desöfteren Kontakt zu den Red Wings. Und wie ich weiß, hatten sie ernsthafte Diskussionen über ein Comeback, aber er hat noch keine endgültige Entscheidung getroffen", so Hasek's Agent Rich Winter. Die Red Wings haben noch immer eine Vertragsoption auf Hasek, die sie ziehen könnten. Andernfalls würde der 38-jährige ein "unrestricted free agent" werden. Auf der anderen Seite steht auch Curtis Joseph noch für zwei weitere Jahre beim ehemaligen Champion unter Vertrag und das mit einer Klausel, die einen Tausch zu einem anderen Club auschließt. "Das ist ein richtiges Problem, ein wahres Hornissennest für die Verantwortlichen in Detroit. Man kann nicht 17 Millionen Dollar in einer Spielzeit nur für zwei Torhüter ausgeben. Wenn die Fans an Hasek denken, denken sie an den Stanley-Cup Triumph. Denken sie an Joseph, haben sie nur das Erstrunden-Aus gegen Anaheim im Kopf. Das ist nicht fair, aber so denken die Fans", so ein Offizieller der Red Wings, der nicht namentlich genannt werden wollte
hockeyweb.de

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... 17
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz