Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1.969 Antworten
und wurde 26.947 mal aufgerufen
 Lions-Stammtisch
Seiten 1 | ... 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | ... 132
Tracy Offline

Devotee

20.07.2003 20:25
#1186 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Wieso geht Ullrich Vinokourov nicht hinterher??

ich glaub fahren kommt besser...

dabei muss ich an die letzte Tour de Feldberg denken,als Holy neben Brett hergelaufen ist *ggg*

Tracy

Wie heißt eigentlich der Hans-Werner Olm?

UNtherapierbares LUDER 5. Reihe

Tracy Offline

Devotee

20.07.2003 20:27
#1187 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

achja, mir gehen die dauernde sprüche auf den keks, dass jan und vino gemeinsame sache machen...
kinners, die können noch so gut befreundet sein und natürlich beide gegen lance fahren, aber am ende sind es knallharte konkurrenten. das gesabbel von den moderatoren darüber kann ich echt nicht mehr hören...

Tracy

Wie heißt eigentlich der Hans-Werner Olm?

UNtherapierbares LUDER 5. Reihe

Jan Ullrich Offline

TdF Sieger 2003

20.07.2003 20:27
#1188 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

@Taugenix

Ja, das hat man einerseits an ihren Gesichtern gesehen, und es macht auch taktisch sinn. Es wollte einfach keiner Gas geben, um einen kräfteraubenden Schlagabtausch zu verhindern. Zudem wäre eine Abfahrt alleine und unter dem Druck aufholen zu müssen für beide sehr gefährlich gewesen. So haben sie ihre Kräfte geschont, sind kein Risiko gegangen. Ich denke sie wissen beide, dass sie Vinokourov im Zeitfahren ein bis zwei Minuten nehmen können. Die zwei fechten den Toursieg unter sich aus.

Abgesehen davon war es ein imposantes Bild, die beiden zusammenarbeiten zu sehen!!

"Die Form kommt und geht, aber die Klasse bleibt" - Jens Voigt über Jan Ullrich

Taugenix Offline

Tuckers Masseur

20.07.2003 20:35
#1189 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

@ Ulle:

Wäre ein hohes Risiko, jeder kann mal einen schlechten Tag haben!

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE
Die Taugenixe - Der Bautrupp von Biagio Conte
Sei nicht traurig kleiner Meisen-Mann!!

Jan Ullrich Offline

TdF Sieger 2003

20.07.2003 21:12
#1190 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

Wenn einer von den beiden einen schlechten Tag hat ist die Tour für ihn eh vorbei.

Jan Ullrich Offline

TdF Sieger 2003

21.07.2003 00:38
#1191 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

Stage 14 - Sunday, July 20: Saint-Girons - Loudenvielle, 191.5 km
Hang tough Gibo Simoni takes Loudenvielle stage
Armstrong better; Tour duel with Ullrich continues
By Tim Maloney, European Editor in Loudenvielle

After a lousy last two weeks at the Tour de France, 2003 Giro d'Italia winner Gilberto Simoni (Saeco) took a tight three-up sprint win on Stage 14 in the tiny Pyrenees village of Loudenvielle. Part of an original 17 man break that went away 4km after the start in Saint Girons, Simoni beat his remaining break companions, longtime friends Richard Virenque (Quick.Step-Davitamon) and Laurent Dufaux (Alessio). After dominating the Giro, prior to the Tour, Simoni was talking the talk, but he couldn't walk the walk at this year's Tour de France, so his first-ever Tour de France stage win was a nice consolation prize.

"Yes, before the Tour, I had different objectives, but I had to change them," a very satisfied Simoni told Cyclingnews. "To win a stage at the Tour isn't easy and it took luck too... yesterday I tried to get in a break and it wasn't the good one. It's been so hard at the Tour this year, but the win today wipes out the fatigue of the last two weeks."

His equally delighted team manager Claudio Corti told us that "Today, Simoni showed his great character as a rider. He started the Tour in less than top condition, but Gibo hung tough and was ready to win when he had the chance."

Also in the big break of the day with Simoni was USPS rider Manuel 'Triki' Beltran, who executed team director Johan Bruyneel's strategy perfectly for the 2nd day in a row. Triki told Cyclingnews post-stage that "Today things went pretty well for us. I got in the break and our team didn't have to do the work today." Like yesterday, that was Bruyneel's plan and today it worked again. Once the break had a 15 minute lead, Euskaltel and then Bianchi were forced to chase behind since Triki was the virtual Maillot Jaune on the road.

Armstrong was happy with the way things went with Bruyneel's team poker on the road to Loudenvielle today. "We wanted to force the other teams to work, when our riders are in the breaks but they're not working," Armstrong explained. "That forced Bianchi to ride and take responsibility. If we have the opportunity to play the tactics like that again, we will."

Armstrong also was somewhat sardonic when he spoke of Bianchi. "In many peoples eye's they're the favourites," he said. "I think Bianchi has a responsibility. to ride, since in our view, Ullrich is just as much the race leader as I am. Therefore, they should take part of the responsibility. of the race, which they did. We had Triki up the road and he was virtual Yellow Jersey, so Bianchi and Euskaltel had an interest to chase."

Armstrong's positive take on Stage 14 was echoed by his teammates Rubiera and Landis. Chechu told Cyclingnews after the stage that "I was feeling good today; it was a hard day today and it will be hard again tomorrow. Lance is feeling better and if tomorrow he's good again, we'll try and drop Ullrich. Vino was good, Ullrich was good and I think it's a really tight Tour. Everybody is so close.”

Floyd Landis explained further that "Luckily we didn't have to do too much work today since the Bianchi team is riding like they want to win the race. Tomorrow's good for us with a good, hard mountain finish so hopefully Bianchi wants to work again."

Speaking of great character, Maillot Jaune Armstrong (USPS-Berry Floor) showed plenty of his own today. When 3rd place Alexandre Vinokourov (Telekom) flew the coop halfway up the final ascent of the Col du Peyresourde with Iban Mayo (Euskaltel-Euskadi), Lance kept his cool, even though Vino was virtual Maillot Jaune at one point. The four-time Tour winner was feeling better today and along with Ullrich, Ivan Basso (Fassa Bortolo) and Haimar Zubeldia (Euskaltel-Euskadi), they pulled back time from Vino on the descent.

Armstrong was 11th on the stage, while Vinokourov closed to within 18” of the American but is still in 3rd on GC, 3” behind Ullrich. Lance didn't show his usual smooth, fast-pedaling form on the climbs on Stage 14. "I was standing up more than normal because... I don't know why! I said to myself, 'shoot, I'm standing up a lot'. I'm still not 100%, and when you're lacking or when you're missing form, you just gotta rough it."

Tyler Hamilton (CSC) continued his courageous 2003 Tour de France effort. The gutsy Man from Marblehead has been riding with a fractured collarbone for two weeks and today he had a tough day. Hamilton dropped out of the front group on the last ascent of the day and ended up 17th, 4'31” behind stage winner Simoni. Sitting 7th on GC at 7'32”, Hamilton is still showed he can do well at this years Tour. "I'm now paying the price for my injury," said Hamilton post-stage. "My chance for a podium spot is smaller but I'm not giving up."

Today went better for Armstrong. Armstrong said that "Today was the queen stage of the Tour and I felt a lot better than I did yesterday, which was a bit of a disaster after the time trial."

Talking about the close race, Armstrong said that "a few years ago a 15 second time gap wouldn't have worried me; you've seen the time trials I've done in the past. Tomorrow will come down to the final climb. I'll go all out, but if I'm at the top with Ullrich at the finish, then the time trial will become more important."

With astonishing frankness, Armstrong spoke about his supposed 'decline'. "It's fair (to ask that); I'm not riding as well as I have in years past," he admitted. "I can't exactly say why, but I wouldn't argue with people who say I'm declining. This is a sport where you can not only look at the differences between other riders, but you can look at the times on certain climbs. If you look at the times on l'Alpe d'Huez, that's four minutes slower, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that that guy is not as strong as he was two years ago. Something is not clicking."

"I knew it was going to be close but I probably didn't expect it to come down to the last few decisive stages," he added. "There's one more day in the mountains and the final time trial. But, hey, I mean something's not gone right... but there's nothing I can do about that now; all I can do is wake up every morning and do my best. And that's what I'm doing. If we get to (the final time trial in) Nantes and I have fifteen seconds (lead) and I lose by the time trial by sixteen, it will go down as the closest Tour de France in history. And I'll go home and have a cold beer and come back next year. So I'm not going to cry and whine; I'm just going do my best."

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

21.07.2003 00:42
#1192 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

In Antwort auf:
but there's nothing I can do about that now; all I can do is wake up every morning and do my best. And that's what I'm doing. If we get to (the final time trial in) Nantes and I have fifteen seconds (lead) and I lose by the time trial by sixteen, it will go down as the closest Tour de France in history. And I'll go home and have a cold beer and come back next year. So I'm not going to cry and whine; I'm just going do my best."

it's all about.... Attitude

Return to Hockeytown

Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy.
-George Bernard Shaw-

Jan Ullrich Offline

TdF Sieger 2003

21.07.2003 00:42
#1193 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

Erstaunlich offen dieses Statement von Armstrong, aber irgendwie macht es ihn äußerst sympatisch.

Stoner Offline

Forums Stevie Wonder

21.07.2003 07:03
#1194 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

So, heute kommt Holy's Lieblingshügel

Die heutige Etappe ist eigentlich sehr ideal, um am letzten Anstieg einen Ausbruch zu starten. Es kommt keine Abfahrt mehr, bei der man noch eingeholt werden könnte.
Ich rechne daher stark mit einer Attacke von einem der Drei. Wer sie wie beantwortet werden wir sehen. Sollte Vino heute wieder zulegen, dann wird die Tour wohl wirklich erst beim Zeitfahren entschieden werden. Fahren Ullrich oder Armstrong heute vorne weg, dann ist die Tour wahrscheinlich heute gegen 17.00h entschieden...

Und ich fange heute extra früh an, damit ich um 15.30h daheim bin, wenn es in den Anstieg zum Tourmalet geht
--------------------------------------
Grüße
Stoner
National Forums League Champion 2002
FGOTH Osterchampion 2003

Aeppler Offline

Right Defender 5.Reihe

21.07.2003 08:12
#1195 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

@Stoner, ich haue auch so gegen 14:00 in der Firma ab, damit ich puenktlich zum ersten Berg zuhause bin

FASC wenn Du Stimmung suchst

Das bleibt hier stehen, bis wir wieder aufsteigen

Stoner Offline

Forums Stevie Wonder

21.07.2003 08:22
#1196 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

@Aeppler
Ach der erste Berg ist noch nicht so wichtig.
Grüße
Stoner
FGOTH Osterchampion 2003

HCZ#20 Offline

Forums-Hobbit

21.07.2003 08:25
#1197 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

20.07.2003/

Alexander Winokurow hat am Sonntag am Berg ein erneutes Ausrufezeichen gesetzt. Der Telekom-Profi greift unvermindert bei der Tour an und scheint unerschöpfliche Reserven zu haben. Im Interview sprach der Kasache über die heutige Etappe und seine Erwartungen.

Alexander Winokurow, was ist Ihnen im Finale durch den Kopf gegangen?

Winokurow: "Ich habe mich gut gefühlt und hatte sehr gute Beine. Ich habe im Finale meinen Rhythmus schnell gefunden und danach ist es sehr gut gelaufen. Als ich weg gekommen bin, gab das den Extra-Schub Motivation."

Haben Sie an das Gelbe Trikot gedacht?

Winokurow: "Ich hatte nur meinen Rückstand im Kopf und wollte meinen Platz sichern. Als ich dann oben am letzten Anstieg war, habe ich für einen Moment gedacht, ich könnte es schaffen. Mit den tollen Zuschauern aus Spanien, den begeisterten Basken und den Franzosen an der Strecke. Das war Wahnsinn. Wenn man um das Gelbe Trikot fährt, scheinen einem Flügel zu wachsen."

Gab es eine Chance, in der Abfahrt weiter Zeit gut zu machen?

Winokurow: "Ich hätte gerne noch mehr Zeit heraus geholt, aber ich wollte in der Abfahrt nicht zu viel riskieren. Ich wusste genau, dass Jan genau hier vor zwei Jahren gestürzt ist. Ich bin absolut happy mit dem Ergebnis."

Wie sehen Sie Ihre Chancen nach dem heutigen Tag?

Winokurow: "Noch nichts ist vorbei. Es kommt noch die schwere Etappe morgen und das Zeitfahren am Samstag. Jan ist ein echter Rolleur. Das Profil des Zeitfahrens kommt ihm entgegen. Und Armstrong wird nicht aufgeben. Man muss weiter abwarten."

Das Gelbe Trikot ist wieder dort wo es hingehört: Auf den Schultern von Lance Armstrong!

HCZ#20 Offline

Forums-Hobbit

21.07.2003 08:28
#1198 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

Das Gelbe Trikot ist wieder dort wo es hingehört: Auf den Schultern von Lance Armstrong!

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

21.07.2003 08:29
#1199 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

Is ja dämlich, die könnten bestimmt zeit sparen wenn sie vom Start genau zum Mittelpunkt Sainte Marie irgendwas um 15:12 fahren würden

Stoner Offline

Forums Stevie Wonder

21.07.2003 08:41
#1200 RE:Round about tour de france!! Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Is ja dämlich, die könnten bestimmt zeit sparen wenn sie vom Start genau zum Mittelpunkt Sainte Marie irgendwas um 15:12 fahren würden

Und noch was: Bergankünfte herrschen !

Grüße
Stoner
FGOTH Osterchampion 2003

Seiten 1 | ... 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | ... 132
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz