Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 111 Antworten
und wurde 9.367 mal aufgerufen
 geschlossene Threads
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... 8
bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

25.06.2003 09:25
#16 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

Ach der Getradete lebt auch noch

Chris Drury Offline

Der Getradete

25.06.2003 09:41
#17 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

scheiss viel arbeit!

quer durch die republik ....

bei dir alles klaro?

UUUUUUIIIIIIII Offline

Häusle Bauer

25.06.2003 10:52
#18 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

jo jo
die erste millionen ist die schwerste.....oder muss es jetzt heissen...500.000 ???

Forum am 07.08.2002
Bei den Frankfurt Lions soll es in der nächsten Saison der Deutschen Eishockeyliga (DEL) wieder aufwärts gehen. \"Wir wollen endlich wieder mal einen Playoff-Platz erobern und unter die besten acht Teams kommen\", sagte Clubeigner Gerd Schröder.

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

26.06.2003 07:58
#19 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

avalanche
Forsberg signs one-year deal
By Adrian Dater, Denver Post Sports Writer

file
Forsberg

Peter Forsberg will be a member of the Avalanche for at least one more season.

Forsberg, the NHL's most valuable player this past season, signed a one-year, $11 million contract with the team today. This deal ties him with Jaromir Jagr as the highest-paid player in the NHL entering next season.

"I'm excited to be staying in Colorado and looking forward to the 2003-04 season," said Forsberg. "I'm truly enjoying myself in Denver. The team has had tremendous success since 1995, and I'm expecting a very exciting and successful season. It will be challenging and everyone should be up for it."

The Denver Post reported in Wednesday's editions that Forsberg had decided to return for another season with the Avs, and the team made it official later in the day.

Forsberg led the NHL in scoring in 2002-03, with 106 points and a co-league leading plus-52. He made $9.5 million on the last year of his contract.

This could be Forsberg's final season in the NHL, however, as there is a good chance of a work stoppage in the league after next season, and Forsberg has said he will play the final year of his hockey career for MoDo of the Swedish League. Forsberg deliberated about whether to play even this coming season or not.

This season will be Forsberg's 10th in the NHL.

"As everyone knows, Peter is an important part of our team and we are thrilled that he has decided to commit to our hockey club," said Avalanche president and general manager Pierre Lacroix. "He is a world-class athlete and we know our fans will be delighted that he will be skating in front of them next season."
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~84~1477151,00.html

Forsberg signs one-year contract
By John Marshall, Associated Press
June 25, 2003

Colorado Avalanche star Peter Forsberg will be back for at least one more season after agreeing to a one-year deal today.

After becoming the first Swedish player to earn the Hart Trophy as league MVP last year, Forsberg said he wasn't sure if wanted to play a 10th season with the Avalanche or return to his homeland.

Forsberg was eligible to become a restricted free agent next Tuesday and has indicated he would like to finish his career in Sweden, where his father coaches MoDo of the Swedish Elite League. He put off his decision until after the World Hockey Championships last month in Finland and has spent the rest of the offseason in Sweden.

Forsberg's agent, Don Baizley, said he thought Forsberg planned to come back all along but just wanted to make sure it was the right decision.

"I suspect that in his mind he was leaning to that as a possibility, but he really wanted to be sure that he was ready to do everything that goes with it," Baizley said. "The only way he could be would be to get away and get back to his roots, so to speak, and think it through. Once he got back, he decided `Yeah, I'm ready to do it.'"

Forsberg signed a deal believed to be worth about $11 million, including signing bonus, but Baizley said there are no guarantees once that contract ends.

"I suspect this will be an annual event with him," Baizley said. "I don't think Peter knows how long he's going to play. I think he's going to take it a year at a time."

Forsberg has been one of the NHL's best two-way players since entering the league in 1994-95, the franchise's final season in Quebec before moving to Denver.

With a rare combination of grace and power, Forsberg won the Calder Trophy as the league's top rookie and was named to the All-Star team seven straight years. He has scored at least 80 points six times in his career, including more than 100 twice, and helped the Avalanche win Stanley Cup titles in 1996 and 2001.

But injuries have taken a toll in recent years.

Forsberg was knocked out of the 2001 playoffs with a ruptured spleen and missed the 2001-02 season after undergoing surgery on both feet.

Forsberg did return to lead the league in scoring during the 2002 playoffs, but the physical toll and Colorado's first-round loss to Minnesota in this year's playoffs had him contemplating retirement from the NHL at 29.

"I'm excited to be staying in Colorado and looking forward to the 2003-04 season," Forsberg said in a statement. "I'm truly enjoying myself in Denver. The team has had tremendous success since 1995 and I'm expecting a very exciting and successful season. It will be challenging and everyone should be up for it."

Forsberg had arguably his best season last year, becoming the first player in team history to lead the league in scoring with 106 points. He also led the league with 77 assists and tied teammate Milan Hejduk for the best plus/minus rating in the NHL at plus-52.

Colorado was 15-2-4-1 when Forsberg scored a goal last season.

The news of Forsberg's return was a relief to the Avalanche, who already lost goalie Patrick Roy to retirement earlier this year.

"As everyone knows, Peter is an important part of our team and we are thrilled that he has decided to commit to our hockey club," general manager Pierre Lacroix said in a statement. "He is a world-class athlete and we know our fans will be delighted that he will be skating in front of them next season."

Forsberg has 198 goals and 488 assists in 541 career games. He has 44 goals and 72 assists in 103 playoff games.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/avalanche/article/0,1299,DRMN_39_2067372,00.html

LB9 Offline

Harry Potter

01.07.2003 15:09
#20 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

THE TENNESSEAN REPORTS THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS TRADED DEFENCEMAN KARLIS SKRASTINS TO THE COLORADO AVALANCHE IN EXCHANGE FOR A THIRD ROUND PICK IN NEXT YEAR'S DRAFT.

Spector's Note: Once again, Avs GM Pierre Lacroix works a deal that no one saw coming. In this case, meet the replacement for the departed Greg de Vries. Skrastins has been arguably the Predators best defenceman over the past couple of years, and is a notable shot-blocker. He'll undoubtedly enjoy the change of playing for a perennial Cup contender. As for the Preds, this move was one of many cost-cutting ones, as they dumped the salaries of several veterans by not re-signing them or buying out their contracts.

nich schlecht, krastins isn sehr guter spieler und n third rounder allemal wert

Gruss
Alper

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

01.07.2003 19:42
#21 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

Jo mit Skrastins ist wohl fix...

Auißerdem hat Lacroix verlauten lassen dass man mit Aebischer und Sauve starten wird

Ich hörte eine Stimme aus dme Nichts, die rief "Gebt mir einen BackUp"

Aso und Foppa Verlängerung kann damit zusammenhängen, dass seine Freundin noch ein Jahr in Denver studiert...

Czechomania Offline

Colgate Zahnputzbieber

03.07.2003 18:44
#22 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

Die Avs sollen Kariya und Selänne geholt haben ...

LB9 Offline

Harry Potter

03.07.2003 18:45
#23 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

wie krass,wo haben die dieses Geld her.
Oh man, wasn Team.
Ma schauen wieviel die beiden bekommen

Gruss
Alper

Czechomania Offline

Colgate Zahnputzbieber

03.07.2003 18:45
#24 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

Avalanche sign Kariya, Selanne

DENVER (coloradoavalanche.com) - The Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club will hold a major press conference at Pepsi Center on Thursday, July 3 at 2:00pm.

At that time, Colorado Avalanche President and General Manager Pierre Lacroix will communicate the full details regarding the signing of unrestricted free agents Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne.

Avs reunite Kariya, Selanne
The Colorado Avalanche made the biggest splash in the free agent market by signing Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne to deals. The duo, who last played together in Anaheim in the 2000-01 season, join an already star-studded forward cast which includes Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Milan Hejduk and Alex Tanguay. The Avalanche will hold a major press conference at Pepsi Center on Thursday, July 3 at 4:00 pm ET to announce the details. ...more

holypalooza Offline

O.A.L. Member

03.07.2003 18:50
#25 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

...huch, ich hab mich verklickt!! *pfeif*

Méschda Hoschbess holy a.k.a. Rosebud ...und nichts ist wie es scheint!!

Brawls. Blood. Mayhem. Philly style. You want it - we got it!

newcoming tough enforcers: --> Leafs-Fans können hier klicken!!
Garrett Burnett HFD GP 62, G 6, A 1, P 7, Pim´s 346
Peter Vandermeer PHI GP 77, G 5, A 8, P 13, Pim´s 335
Sean McMorrow ROC GP 64, G 0, A 1, P 1, Pim´s 315
Darcy Verot SJN GP73, G 5, A 11, P 16, Pim´s 299

Doc Shaijtan Offline

Left Wing 5. Reihe

03.07.2003 18:51
#26 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS !

Noch keine Comments von Euch Bitches zu den Neuverpflichtungen ?

If you can't beat em, at least beat'em up !
Norrie/Rich/Tasker/Verbeek/Lakos - Toledo Storm Fighting Brigade 2001

"We are team tough, and that includes our fans."- Toledo Storm GM Pat Pylypuik
"Toledo is nothing but a bunch of goons who would even mug the pope if he had skates on !" - Ein Dayton Bombers Fan

Uganda Propagandacrew

25.05.2003 - Back to where we belong to ! 6:3...live dabei !

Czechomania Offline

Colgate Zahnputzbieber

03.07.2003 18:52
#27 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

Roy hört auf ... das Geld ist wieder frei ...Denke mal das sie zusammen 11 Mios kriegen

holypalooza Offline

O.A.L. Member

03.07.2003 18:53
#28 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

...ich fühl mich jetzt mal angesprochen als "bihatsch":

...s.o. ()

Böser Deal!!

Doc Shaijtan Offline

Left Wing 5. Reihe

03.07.2003 18:56
#29 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

Hier der Kommentar aus einem Detroiter Message Board...

Anyone remember Robitaille and Hull. I think that's the plan here with Selanne and Kariya. Oops, i forgot, we remembered to get a goaltender too. Everyear I dread what they will do. Now that they've done this, i'm laughing my head off. Compound that with the loss of Parker, Devries and Mush and they'll be a carbon copy of our squad from last year, all finesse, very little jam...

If you can't beat em, at least beat'em up !
Norrie/Rich/Tasker/Verbeek/Lakos - Toledo Storm Fighting Brigade 2001

"We are team tough, and that includes our fans."- Toledo Storm GM Pat Pylypuik
"Toledo is nothing but a bunch of goons who would even mug the pope if he had skates on !" - Ein Dayton Bombers Fan

Uganda Propagandacrew

25.05.2003 - Back to where we belong to ! 6:3...live dabei !

holypalooza Offline

O.A.L. Member

03.07.2003 18:57
#30 RE:Colorado Avalanche Thread geschlossen

In Antwort auf:
Compound that with the loss of Parker, Devries and Mush
...hahahahaha!!

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... 8
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz