Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 25 Antworten
und wurde 526 mal aufgerufen
 NHL & Minor Leagues
Seiten 1 | 2
Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

12.04.2003 23:03
Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

Momentan am Laufen:

Anaheim at Detroit (Anaheim leads series 1-0):
1st period:
1-0 Chistov 7:17
2nd period:
1-1 Woolley 2:14
1-2 Robitaille 6:39
3rd period:

Minnesota at Colorado (Minnesota leads series 1-0):
1st period:
0-1 Hejduk 4:22 PP
1-1 Walz 8:09 SH
1-2 De Vries 14:41
2nd period:
-
3rd period:

Washington at Tampa Bay (Washington leads series 1-0):
1st period:
1-0 Jagr 4:47
2-0 Bondra 7:22 PP
2-1 Prospal 11:48
3-1 Jagr 18:24 PP
2nd period:
4-1 Nylander 1:39 PP
4-2 Modin 18:48
3rd period:

-------------------------------------------

The famous "W" is in Mission 16 Wins
The infamous "W" is in George W. Bush

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

12.04.2003 23:18
#2 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

Washington at Tampa Bay (Washington leads series 1-0):
1st period:
1-0 Jagr 4:47
2-0 Bondra 7:22 PP
2-1 Prospal 11:48
3-1 Jagr 18:24 PP
2nd period:
4-1 Nylander 1:39 PP
4-2 Modin 18:48
3rd period:
5-2 Bondra 3:09

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

12.04.2003 23:25
#3 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

FUCK FUCK !!

Minnesota at Colorado (Minnesota leads series 1-0):
1st period:
0-1 Hejduk 4:22 PP
1-1 Walz 8:09 SH
1-2 De Vries 14:41
2nd period:
-
3rd period:
1-3 Willsie 5:49

Anaheim at Detroit (Anaheim leads series 1-0):
1st period:
1-0 Chistov 7:17
2nd period:
1-1 Woolley 2:14
1-2 Robitaille 6:39
3rd period:
2-2 Krog 13:34

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

12.04.2003 23:31
#4 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

Jetzt wirds bitter...

Wings - Ducks 2-3
Thomas 15:46

Tampa Bay - Washington 3-5
Andreychuk 10:44

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

12.04.2003 23:38
#5 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

DAMN !!!

Final: Detroit - Anaheim 2-3 (Anaheim leads series 2-0)

argl. Müssen die's wieder so brutal drauf ankommen lassen ? hmpf.

Giguere wieder mit abgefuckten 35 Saves. ALLES kann der doch auch nicht halten

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

12.04.2003 23:41
#6 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

Final:

Tampa Bay - Washington 3-6 (Washington leads series 2-0)

Colorado - Minnesota 3-1 (Series tied 1-1)

holypalooza Offline

O.A.L. Member

13.04.2003 00:19
#7 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

...spielst De hier Alleinunterhalter !!

In Antwort auf:
Final: Detroit - Anaheim 2-3 (Anaheim leads series 2-0)
...das ist hart!! Die Av´s, naja!! Und Washington geht mir am Arsch vorbei!! Schade nur für Tampa!!

Méschda Hoschbess holy ...und nichts ist wie es scheint!!

Brawls. Blood. Mayhem. Philly style. You want it … we got it!

The hockey brawl is raw entertainment. No Hollywood crap.

Kharitonov14 ( Gast )
13.04.2003 01:31
#8 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Marian Hossa :)
Mehr hab ich nisch verstanden*rüüüülpz*

Kharitonov14 ( Gast )
13.04.2003 01:35
#9 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shittttttttttttttttt!
Havlat first,bonk mit nem shot un vaclav die sau machtn rebound....
Respect..

Kharitonov14 ( Gast )
13.04.2003 01:46
#10 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

*übrigens*
2-0 Ottawa!*ggg*
Das spiel hört sich im Radio bestimmt gerade hitziger an als es im TV ist*gähn*
Naja,ist ja auch Latte wer da gewinnt
Hauptsache die "grossen"kriegen die Klatschen weg

Mr.Met Offline

NHL-Legende

13.04.2003 07:02
#11 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

In Antwort auf:
DETROIT (Ticker) -- This is why the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim obtained Steve Thomas at the trade deadline.

Thomas scored his 51st career playoff goal with 4:14 remaining as the Ducks grabbed a stunning two games to none lead in their Western Conference quarterfinal series with a 3-2 victory over the Detroit Red Wings.

Off a turnover just outside the Detroit blue line, Thomas got a pass from Rob Niedermayer - another trade deadline acquisition.

He shrugged off a hook and fired a slap shot from the top of the left faceoff circle along the ice and under the glove of goaltender Curtis Joseph.

Jean-Sebastien Giguere, who stopped 63 shots in Thursday's triple-overtime winner, had no trouble making the lead stand.

Anaheim has won two road games in the same series for the first time in team history and will take a commanding lead home for Game Three on Monday.

Defenseman Jason Woolley and Luc Robitaille scored for Detroit, which also opened last year's first round with two home losses before reeling off four straight wins over Vancouver to begins its march to another Stanley Cup.

Ich lach mich schlapp, gegen Anaheim !!! Gegen die Mighty Ducks ! Gegen die Seniorentruppe, die auf nem Ententeich ihre Heimspiele austrägt

Ab in die Ecke und schämt euch, ihr Tintenfisch-Ficker

NY METS W - 4 L - 4 2nd NL East

Mr.Met Offline

NHL-Legende

13.04.2003 07:03
#12 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

OTTAWA (Ticker) -- After being embarrassed in their playoff opener, the Ottawa Senators proved why they won the Presidents' Trophy.

Marian Hossa scored two goals and Patrick Lalime made 16 saves as the Senators blanked the New York Islanders, 3-0, to even their Eastern Conference quarterfinal series at one win apiece.

With two days to think about their 3-0 drubbing at the hands of Garth Snow, the Senators opened this one with a vengeance, scoring twice in a 1:41 span of the first period while holding New York two shots shy of its all-time playoff low.

"They did to us what we did to them in Game One," Snow said.

"They turned the table on us. They showed character in coming back the way they did tonight."

"The games were almost identical but in reverse," New York coach Peter Laviolette added.

Hossa started and finished the scoring for his first postseason two-goal effort, while Vaclav Varada netted his first playoff tally since 1999.

"We knew we were bad in Game One and that we could only be better," Hossa said. "We always play better when we get the first goal."

"We knew we didn't have a good performance on Wednesday," Ottawa coach Jacques Martin said. "We didn't make excuses because that's not important. It's how you react to these situations.

... We did a lot of good things tonight to tie the series, and that's the key."

Lalime was rarely tested, stopping five shots in each of the first two periods and six in the third for his fifth career postseason shutout.

"The whole team played well defensively, coming back and cutting down on chances," Lalime said. "That was the difference in the game."

Tempers flared in the third as New York's Jason Wiemer boarded Peter Schaefer and head-butted Chris Neil to give the Senators a seven-minute power play. Defenseman Eric Cairns and Neil tussled in the final minute.

"Obviously, we were a little frustrated with ourselves and that's what happens when you feel the game is out of reach," Wiemer said. "It wasn't our best effort and we're going to expect more from ourselves in Long Island."

The series shifts to New York for Game Three on Monday.

"We grabbed home-ice advantage and we look forward to going home to our fans," Laviolette said. "It's been a good place for us in the playoffs."

"Our building is a tough place to play for opponents," Snow added. "As long as we don't take dumb penalties at crucial times of the game, we should do well the next two games. We just have to score more goals than they do."

The Senators did not lose two straight home games during the regular season and applied pressure right out of the gates in this one, forcing Snow to make several tough saves.

Just 6:43 into the contest, Hossa carried through the neutral zone and dumped a pass to the right side. Former Islander Bryan Smolinski grabbed it as Hossa skated around defenseman Janne Niinimaa and put it in front, where the Czech guided it in for a 1-0 lead.

"It was a 3-on-2 with Bryan on the right side," Hossa said. "I had good speed, so I just rushed the net and it was an excellent pass from Bryan. I got my stick on the puck and was able to get it into the net."

"We broke out of the zone and Marian hinted it was a 3-on-2.

Well, he actually said it to me," Smolinski said. "When we crossed the blue line, I knew if he had any room he would score.

It was either a hit-or-miss pass and fortunately, it was a hit."

Moments later, a clearing attempt by Islanders defenseman Kenny Jonsson hit referee Mick McGeough along the left boards and remained in the zone. Martin Havlat gathered the loose puck and fired a shot from the top of the left faceoff circle that Snow knocked down with his glove.

With Radek Bonk also closing in, Varada slipped a backhander past the goalie at 8:24 for his ninth career playoff goal.

Mark Parrish had a partial breakaway 2:45 into the second, thanks to a bad line change by Ottawa, but his shot sailed wide of the net. During a power play two minutes later, Niinimaa unleashed a blast from the right circle that rang off the right goalpost.

With Radek Martinek already in the penalty box for interference, fellow defenseman Adrian Aucoin drew a double-minor to give the Senators a two-man advantage, and Ottawa needed just nine seconds to break through.

Captain Daniel Alfredsson dished to defenseman Wade Redden at the right point, and the former Islanders' first-round draft pick fed Hossa in the bottom of the faceoff circle. Spotting Havlat on the left side, Hossa attempted a pass that caromed off defenseman Roman Hamrlik's skate and between Snow's pads at 14:25 for a 3-0 cushion.

"I was trying to pass to Marty because he usually finds a way to get open," Hossa said. "It went off a skate, then through Snow's legs. It was a lucky bounce, but we'll take it."

"You gotta be (ticked) off with the effort tonight," Jonsson said. "Nobody did anything stupid, just heat of the moment.

Everybody expects them to win the series. That's not going to happen. They can deal with the pressure, we will just play as hard as we can."

During Ottawa's extended power play, the Islanders had the better opportunities as the Senators failed to register a shot.

Shawn Bates carried down the right side, but his shot from the faceoff circle was gloved by Lalime. Jonsson teed up a slap shot from the top of the slot that also was stopped.

Mr.Met Offline

NHL-Legende

13.04.2003 07:04
#13 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

TAMPA, Florida (Ticker) -- Jaromir Jagr and the Washington Capitals are intent on making the Tampa Bay Lightning's first playoff appearance in seven years a short one.

Despite playing with a sore wrist, Jagr collected two goals and two assists to lead the Capitals to a 6-3 victory over the Lightning and a commanding two games to none lead in their Eastern Conference quarterfinal series.

"We jumped on them in the first period," Jagr said. "They had some chances and we stopped them and things started to settle down. I just try to get 1-on-1. That's what I am always looking for. When I have it, I am always going to go for it."

Jagr opened the scoring 4:47 into the game, immediately dispelling any doubts about the status of the wrist he broke last month. After carrying the puck along the right boards, he maneuvered around defenseman Stan Neckar and flicked a shot past goaltender Nikolai Khabibulin.

"That's Jags. I had fun watching that one from the bench," Caps right wing Peter Bondra said. "That was a big goal for us and we built on it."

The All-Star winger helped double Washington's lead just under 2 1/2 minutes later by setting up the first of Bondra's two goals. After taking a pass from Jagr at the right edge of the crease, Bondra gathered his own rebound and stuffed it past Khabibulin.

"They tried to double-team Jagr sometimes and that's when I jumped into the hole and took the puck to the net," Bondra said.

Jagr struck again with 76 seconds left in the period to restore the Capitals' two-goal lead after Vaclav Prospal put Tampa Bay on the board. Taking advantage of a goalmouth scramble that left Khabibulin sprawling, Jagr collected a pass from Robert Lang in the left faceoff circle and snapped it into a half-empty open net.

Jagr also picked up an assist on Michael Nylander's power-play goal 99 seconds into the second period, tying his playoff career high for points. He also had four for the Pittsburgh Penguins in a 7-0 rout of Washington on April 13, 2000.

"I saw it enough when he played for Pittsburgh," goalie Olaf Kolzig said. "I'd like to say I feel bad for Nik, but now he knows how I felt three years ago - 7-0, 2-1 overtime, you name it."

Bondra, who chipped in an assist, also equaled playoff career highs for goals and points. His second goal, a snap shot from the bottom of the right circle, gave Washington a 5-2 lead in the third.

"They've been right on top of us and a step ahead of us," Lightning defenseman Dan Boyle said. "It's tough to play catch-up hockey against guys like Jagr, Bondra and Kolzig."

Kolzig made 40 saves for Washington, which hosts Game Three on Tuesday.

"We need to win four and we're halfway there," Caps first-year coach Bruce Cassidy said. "But probably when we look back tomorrow and evaluate that we've won two in a row in a tough building against a tough hockey club, we'll get a little more excited. It's two down, two to go and we're trying to stay as business-like as possible."

Kolzig was tested early but came up with a pad save on a close-range backhander by Brad Richards. Less than a minute later, he was caught out of position and left an open net for Alexander Svitov, but the rookie hit the left goalpost.

"They came at us pretty hard," Kolzig said. "They got a couple of chances right off the bat and got the crowd into it. The energy was flowing for them. But when Jags scored, it seemed to take a little wind out of their sail, and we responded a few minutes later and made it 2-0."

The Lightning quickly grew undisciplined, giving up four power plays in the first period, including a 66-second 5-on-3 with just over two minutes to go.

The lack of discipline carried to the second period, when Nylander took advantage of a penalty on defenseman Cory Sarich and extended Washington's lead to 4-1.

"We have to find a way to win and channel our intensity the right way," Tampa Bay right wing Martin St. Louis said. "We demonstrated our inexperience tonight and each time, they took advantage of it. I thought our intensity level was there and we went to the net and made some things happen, but we had too many mistakes. And that was costly."

Prospal scored Tampa Bay's first goal of the playoffs midway through the opening period. After St. Louis collided with two Caps to open the ice, Prospal got a rebound at the top of the crease and backhanded it between Kolzig's pads.

Fredrik Modin and Dave Andreychuk had the other goals for the Lightning, who have not recorded a postseason home win since April 21, 1996.

With his team giving up seven power plays, Khabibulin stopped 24 shots and surrendered as many as five goals for just the fifth time this season.

Mr.Met Offline

NHL-Legende

13.04.2003 07:07
#14 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

DENVER (Ticker) -- The experience of the Colorado Avalanche was too much for the Minnesota Wild to handle.

Milan Hejduk had a goal and an assist and Patrick Roy made 24 saves as the Avalanche evened their Western Conference quarterfinal series at one game apiece with a 3-2 victory over the Wild.

Losers of their last three postseason contests, including two to Detroit in last year's conference finals, the Avalanche used their savvy against the inexperienced Wild to improve to 6-1 since 1996 when losing the first game of a series.

Hejduk gave Colorado the lead 4 1/2 minutes into the contest, scoring in his seventh consecutive game dating to March 29.

Roy allowed goals on the first and last shots he faced but nothing in between to earn his 149th career playoff win. He got help early in the third when Richard Park's shorthanded slap shot rang off the left goalpost, keeping Colorado ahead by a goal.

"They got a power-play goal late, but for the most part, we did a real good job," said Avalanche coach Tony Granato, who notched his first playoff victory. "Patty had to make a couple of big saves, and certainly the most important person on your penalty kill is your goaltender. Patty was able to make the saves when we needed him to."

Defenseman Greg de Vries snapped a 1-1 tie late in the first period and Brian Willsie netted his first career postseason tally less than six minutes into the third to give the Avalanche a two-goal lead.

"Obviously, (it was) disappointing at the start of the year," said Willsie, who began the season in the minors and played just 11 games with Colorado. "I just wanted to work hard down there and stay positive. ... Things worked out and I got an opportunity here, and I really don't want to waste it."

Willsie's goal became the game-winner when Andrew Brunette scored in the final minute. But it was not enough for the Wild, who return home for Game Three on Monday - the first playoff game in Minnesota since April 1992.

"I think their crowd is going to be into it and they're going to have great jump," Colorado left wing Mike Keane said. "It will be a real challenge for us. The only people that thought we were going to sweep them or win in five games is you folks (in the media). We are very respectful of them. ... We have a real tough job ahead of us."

Playing just his fifth career postseason game, Willsie nearly gave Colorado the lead in the opening minutes, but his breakaway attempt was denied by Dwayne Roloson.

While playing 4-on-4, Marian Gaborik took a hooking penalty and the Avalanche cashed in.

Defenseman Derek Morris unleashed a shot from the top of the left faceoff circle that Roloson stopped. The rebound went to the low slot, where Hejduk picked it up and put it in an open right side at 4:22.

"The thing is, the rebound went on their stick instead of our stick," Minnesota coach Jacques Lemaire said. "(On a) 4-on-3, they have three guys in front of the net and we got two. One guy is free. The puck comes to him, there's an open net and he puts it in."

Colorado's next power play proved more beneficial to the Wild.

Wes Walz knocked the puck away from defenseman Martin Skoula at the right point and carried down the left wing. After pulling up in the faceoff circle to pass, Walz wristed a shot that beat Roy to the short side at 8:09 to draw Minnesota even.

"To be honest with you, I was very nervous," Roy said. "I didn't get very many shots in the first game and today in the first period. In the first period, I only had four shots and one went in on the first shot."

Hejduk led a rush into the offensive zone on the right side before losing control along the boards after a hit. Surprisingly quiet in Game One, Peter Forsberg picked up the puck and carried to the goal line before backhanding a pass to de Vries, who beat Roloson from the right circle at 14:41 to put the Avalanche ahead.

"When you go down one (game) in your own building, it's a mental thing," Colorado defenseman Adam Foote said. "You lose energy thinking about it. They were aware of that. We wanted to come out strong in the first. We just wanted to make sure we didn't have our backs to the wall and have a good game."

Outshot, 13-4, in the first period, the Wild matched their total during an early power play in the second but were thwarted by Roy, who also stopped Gaborik on a 2-on-1 midway through the session.

"We had some power plays and we came close," Lemaire said. "We could have scored at any time, but we didn't. So there's the difference right there."

Colorado made it 3-1 when Willsie made good on his second chance 5:49 into the third.

Dan Hinote won a faceoff in the right circle and drew it back to defenseman Rob Blake at the point. Blake dumped the puck into the corner, where Hinote backhanded a pass in front for Willsie to knock in for his first goal since March 6, 2002.

"Willsie just headed to the front," Hinote said. "I just put it there and he put it in. Willsie is a great shooter. Anytime he's calling for it, there's a pretty good chance he's open. If he's open, he's got a pretty good shot."

The Wild cut the deficit to a goal when Brunette picked up the rebound of Sergei Zholtok's point shot and backhanded it off the right post with 36 seconds remaining.

"We got a split," Roloson said. "In playoff hockey, that's what you try to do. If you can get a split on the road, that's great. Now it's back into our building and hopefully, we can do well there."

---------------------------------------
Denke mal, das wir in Minnesota 1 gewinnen und 1 verlieren werden, dann in Denver gewinnen und in Minnesota alles klar machen

Stoner Offline

Forums Stevie Wonder

13.04.2003 08:28
#15 RE:Playoff-Games 12/04/ Antworten

Conference Viertelfinale

Washington - Tampa Bay 6-3 (3-1/1-1/2-1)
(Playoffstand 2-0)
Anaheim - Detroit 3-2 (1-0/0-2/2-0)
(Playoffstand 2-0)
Minnesota - Colorado 2-3 (1-2/0-0/1-1)
(Playoffstand 1-1)
NY Islanders - Ottawa 0-3 (0-2/0-1/0-0)
(Playoffstand 1-1)
St. Louis - Vancouver 1-2 (0-1/0-1/1-0)
(Playoffstand 1-1)

Washington - Tampa Bay 6-3 (3-1/1-1/2-1)
(Playoffstand 2-0)
Ein mit einer Handgelenksverletzung angeschlagener Jaromir Jagr(5./19.pp), sowie ein sichtlich gut aufgelegter Olaf Kölzig im Gehäuse der Washington Capitals lassen den ersten Playoff-Auftritt der Lightning in sieben Jahren womöglich schnell beendet sein. Der tschechische Stürmer erzielte nicht nur zwei Treffer selbst, sondern bereitete zwei weitere von Peter Bondra(8.pp) und Michael Nylander(22.pp) vor und stellte damit seine Playoffbestleistung von vier Scorerpunkten in einer Partie ein. Kölzig hielt insgesamt 40 Schüsse der Gäste, die durchaus ihre Möglichkeiten hatten, jedoch immer wieder am Schlussmann der Capitals scheiterten.
Vaclav Prospal(12.), Fredrik Modin(39.) und Dave Andreychuk(51.) konnten den Spielstand zwar mehrmals verkürzen, der zweite Auswärtssieg der Gäste in der Serie kam jedoch nicht in Gefahr, weil die Capitals stets eine Antwort parat hatten. Peter Bondra(44.) und Mike Grier(60.en) ließen mit ihren Toren nichts mehr anbrennen, so dass Washington mit einer beruhigenden 2-0 Führung in die Hauptstadt zurückkehrt und schon in den nächsten Duellen auf heimischem Eis alles klar machen kann.

Anaheim - Detroit 3-2 (1-0/0-2/2-0)
(Playoffstand 2-0)
Mit Steve Thomas(56.) und Rob Niedermeyer garantierten zwei Neuverpflichtungen der Trading Deadline den zweiten Auswärtssieg der Mighty Ducks of Anaheim zum überraschenden 2-0 in der Serie gegen den Cupverteidiger aus Detroit. Obwohl in allen drei Spieldritteln in der Torschussstatistik führend, gelang es den feldüberlegenden Hausherren erneut nicht, die Heimpartie zu gewinnen. Thomas erzielte das 51. Playofftor seiner Karriere, gut vier Minuten vor Schluss, zum entscheidenden 3-2 für die Gäste.
Der fast 40-jährige Ducks Stürmer, der einen Pass von Niedermayer verwerten konnte, ließ Wings Goalie Curtis Joseph keine Chance. Dessen Gegenüber Jean-Sebastien Giguere hingegen hatte relativ wenig Mühe die Führung über die Zeit zu retten, während er zuvor seine Farben mit tollen Paraden mehrmals im Spiel hielt und insgesamt 34 Paraden feiern konnte.
Verteidiger Jason Wooley(23.) und Luc Robitaille(27.), die für Detroit erfolgreich waren, konnten den völligen Fehlstart der Red Wings durch ihre beiden Treffer nicht verhindern. Anaheim war zuvor bereits in der 8. Spielminute durch Stanislav Christov(8.) in Führung gegangen. Die Gegentreffer durch Woolley und Robitaille, ließen jedoch Jason Krog(54.), ebenfalls von Niedermayer bedient und wie erwähnt Thomas rasch vergessen. Detroit wird sich in Kalifornien einiges einfallen lassen müssen um, wie im Vorjahr gegen Vancouver die Blamage trotz zweier Heimniederlagen zum Auftakt in der ersten PO-Runde noch zu verhindern. Anaheim, nun mit einer komfortablen 2-0 Führung in der Serie ausgestattet, kann beruhigt in das erste Heimspiel am Montag starten.

Minnesota - Colorado 2-3 (1-2/0-0/1-1)
(Playoffstand 1-1)
Eine enge Angelegenheit wurde auch die zweite Partie für die Hausherren aus Denver gegen die Wild. Während jedoch im Spiel 1 im ersten Drittel trotz deutlicher Überlegenheit keine Tore fielen, so konnten die Avs mit dem selben druckvollen Agieren dieses Mal eine 2-1 Führung nach 20 Minuten erreichen. Maurice Richard Trophy Gewinner Milan Hejduk(5.pp) konnte das erste Überzahlspiel von Colorado nutzten und Greg DeVries(15.) markierte das wichtige 2-1, nachdem Wes Walz(9.sh) eine Unachtsamkeit in Unterzahl ausnutzte und Patrick Roy mit dem ersten Torschuss der Wild zum Ausgleich überwand.
Mit diesem Vorsprung im Rücken traten die Hausherren im weiteren Spielverlauf äußerst abgeklärt auf und gaben den Gästen kaum Gelegenheiten zur Entfaltung. Roy steigerte sich im Laufe der Partie und erledigte den Rest. Als Brian Willsie(46.) nach Vorarbeit von Dan Hinote und Rob Blake auf 3-1 erhöhen konnte, schien der 1-1 Ausgleich in der Serie perfekt, doch Andrew Brunette(60.pp) machte mit seinem Überzahltreffer die Schlussminute noch einmal spannend. Colorado hatte aber keine Mühe den Vorsprung über die Zeit zu retten. Am Montag und Mittwoch wird dem Stanley Cup Gewinner von 2001 in St. Paul eine gewaltige Faneuphorie entgegen schwappen, gegen die es zu bestehen gilt.

NY Islanders - Ottawa 0-3 (0-2/0-1/0-0)
(Playoffstand 1-1)
Was tatsächlich in Ihnen steckt, bewiesen die Ottawa Senators bei ihrem zweiten Aufeinandertreffen mit den New York Islanders, denen sie beim heutigen 3-0 Heimerfolg keine Chance ließen.
Marian Hossa(7./35.pp) mit zwei Toren und Vaclav Varada(9.) beendeten die Torflaute der Senators, die zurückgehend auf die Playoffs 2002 zuletzt vier Spiele in Folge verloren. Der druckvollen Spielweise der Hausherren hatten die Islanders nur wenig entgegenzubieten. Nur ihr Schlussmann Garth Snow konnte trotz der drei Gegentreffer einigermaßen an die Leistung von vor zwei Tagen anknüpfen, als die Islanders die Auftaktpartie mit 3-0 für sich entscheiden konnten. Heute Nacht verhinderte Snow mit immerhin 28 Rettungstaten bis er sich von Rick DiPietro Anfang des Schlussabschnitts ersetzen ließ, eine noch höhere Niederlage.
Kaum Arbeit hatte dagegen Patrick Lalime im Kasten der Kanadier. Ihm genügten in den 60 einseitigen Minuten, in denen sich die Gäste zuviele unnötige Strafzeiten einhandelten, 16 Saves zu seinem fünften Playoff-Shutout.

St. Louis - Vancouver 1-2 (0-1/0-1/1-0)
(Playoffstand 1-1)
Bis zur letzten Sekunde mussten die 18.514 Fans im General Motors Place von Vancouver zittern, ehe die Canucks ihren Heimerfolg unter Dach und Fach gebracht hatten und dadurch die Playoffserie mit den St. Louis Blues egalisieren konnten.
Nicht mehr wiederzuerkennen gegenüber der ersten Partie waren die Westkanadier, die heute Morgen von der ersten Minute an, um jeden Puck kämpften und sich früh durchaus gute Einschussmöglichkeiten erarbeiten konnten.
Vor allem das Überzahlspiel der Canucks fand wieder zu seiner alten Effektivität zurück. In der von beiden Teams sehr körperbetont geführten Partie konnten Trent Klatt(4.pp) und Verteidiger Ed Jovanovski(39.pp) jeweils von einer nummerischen Überlegenheit profitieren und eine 2-0 Führung herausschießen.
Doch auch die Gäste hatten durchaus ihre Chancen. Sieben Mal standen sie mit einem Mann mehr auf dem Eis, fanden aber immer wieder in Schlussmann Dan Cloutier ihren Meister. Erst im achten Anlauf, kurz vor Spielende, verdarb Pavol Demitra(60.pp) die Shutout-Ambitionen von Cloutier und sorgte für eine spannende Schlussphase, in der die Gäste verzweifelt aus allen Lagen schossen, um doch noch eine Verlängerung zu erzwingen.

Quelle: http://www.eishockey.com/berichte/aktuell.htm
--------------------------------------
Grüße
Stoner
National Forums League Champion 2002
...Eishockey ? Was ist das ? Habe ich das schon mal gesehen ?
...ja, am 29.03. bei Wings at Blues 6-2

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz