Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 55 Antworten
und wurde 2.775 mal aufgerufen
 Frankfurt Lions
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ex-Exil-Lion Offline

Tim Thaler

02.04.2003 12:23
Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Sorry, die Frage war etwas ketzerisch. Ich denke, Kittmann wusste genau, dass hier wieder die Reichel-Phantasien zündeln. IMHO testet er mal unser Wissen.

Mein Kandidat für die potentielle Familienzusammenführung auf Frankfurter Eis:

Warren Norris

Warren Norris Center
Born Sep 19 1974 -- St. John's, NF
Height 6.01 -- Weight 185 -- Shoots

Regular Season Playoffs
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM
1993-94 UMass-Amherst NCAA 29 20 27 47 12
1994-95 UMass-Amherst NCAA 35 13 8 21 34
1995-96 UMass-Amherst NCAA 33 20 20 40 64
1996-97 UMass-Amherst NCAA 35 20 26 46 48
1996-97 St.-John's Maple Leafs AHL 9 1 0 1 4 -- -- -- -- --
1997-98 St.-John's Maple Leafs AHL 35 2 2 4 4 -- -- -- -- --
1998-99 Grand-Rapids Griffins IHL 4 0 0 0 0 -- -- -- -- --
1998-99 Canadian National Team Intl 48 13 21 34 38
1999-00 Grand-Rapids Griffins IHL 3 0 0 0 0 -- -- -- -- --
1999-00 Michigan K-Wings IHL 8 1 2 3 0 -- -- -- -- --
1999-00 Canadian National Team Intl 25 3 16 19 8
2000-01 Sheffield Steelers BISL 48 11 13 24 85 8 1 5 6 4
2001-02 Bratislava Slovan Harvard Slovak 46 6 12 18 14
2002-03 Sheffield Steelers BISL 32 11 13 24 32

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=22520

The ultimative end of good ole Bernie style hockey -
Play-down-shame Frankfurt Lions 2003

I´ve got 2003 in my eye and 1998 on my mind...

Ex-Exil-Lion Offline

Tim Thaler

02.04.2003 12:44
#2 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Minuteman Warren Norris: Center of attention
By Jorma Kansanen
Collegian Staff

The zone - a mythical place where we all would like to be, all the time, but only the chosen few have the talent to reach that place. When you are in that indescribable sphere of consciousness, the world is at your fingertips, and it's just a matter of going with that mental and physical flow.

In hockey, one of the aspects of the game, which getting into the zone suits best, is found in the faceoff circle. The player on the Massachusetts hockey team (11-16, 6-12 in Hockey East) that is the first option to faceoff with the opponent's best is senior center Warren Norris (16-18-34). Adept at all parts of the game, Norris is the standout for the Minutemen in the magical circle of puck possession.

Recently, ESPN2 has done a variety of commercials to promote their NHL coverage, with one done on the enigma of the faceoff man. This commercial talks about one of the best in the pro game, Pittsburgh's Ron Francis, with the ref in the commercial believing he has to think of other things (i.e. pizza) to break Francis out of his zone. Norris does not have commercials done on his puckÐhandling proficiency, and Hockey East referees like Steve McBride think of other things than the game before them, but he believes in feeling the faceoff flow.

"The main thing about faceoffs is that you have to get into a groove," Norris said. "If you're not into a groove early into the game, you can really get into trouble. For me, I know that if I win them early in the game, I pretty much win them throughout the game." "So, it's a matter of confidence. But, if I am losing faceoffs, I try to do different things, like tying the guy up straight after the draw. It's a key part of hockey, just like scoring goals, and if you're in a rut, you have to get out of it. But, really, I try to cheat as much as possible."

For coach Joe Mallen, the importance of his senior center effects his whole team. But, his importance also comes down to a key juncture in the game, when his team needs to win a faceoff in an opponent's end of the ice.

"Faceoffs are huge in the standpoint that every time the puck is dropped there is a 50-50 chance as to which team will get possession," Mallen said. "Winning and losing faceoffs are something that we can keep track of during the course of a game, and he is very good at them.

"But, he also takes a lot of pride in taking and winning faceoffs. As a result of that, he has had some real good success in that area, and statistically, he has been our most reliable guy."
It's in the blood

When you sit back, relax and think about Canada, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Moose? No, we got those in this country, too. Strange Brew, and those hosers, Bob and Doug MacKenzie? No, you can meet guys like that at Time Out any night of the week. For sports aficionados, hockey is the first thing to come to mind, and it is the same thing with the native from St. John's, Newfoundland. His father, Carl, had always coached hockey, and from his crawling age, he had watched his two older brothers play the game, so Norris has lived and bled the game of hockey his whole life.

Inspiration from his father, and especially his older brother Dwayne, who played on the silver medal Canadian national team in the 1994 Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway, has surrounded him his entire life.

"My father always pushed me, but he never really got down on me," Norris said. "You know how fathers are possessive, and they are demanding of their sons? He let me play the game myself, and learn my own way, telling me about my mistakes, but in a positive way."

"My brother taught me a lot of things, about shooting the puck quick and little pointers like that. Now, we just go over and talk about the game. He gives me advice, and we kind of feed off of each other."

In his own first steps into big-time hockey, Norris played in the SJHL for the Yorkton Terriers before UMass, and was Rookie of the Year for that team. He planned on going to Michigan State, like his brother Dwayne, and if he did well in the juniors, would be given the benefit of the doubt concerning scholarship status. Coming off of a 107 point season (47-60), he expected to be a Spartan. For whatever political reason, it did not happen, and was then contacted by Dave Peters, who worked for the Minutemen at that time. and the rest is history.

When Norris came to UMass on his recruiting trip, he knew something special was going on with the reinstated hockey program.

"I saw the rink and I wanted to sign right away," Norris said. "I couldn't believe the facility, and [for that reason only] I really didn't care about the campus at that time, which turned out to be nice. I was used to a big campus like Michigan State, [the school] my brother went to, and I used to go visit him there when I was in high school. When I saw this facility, I just knew I was destined to come here."

Center of attention

This season, Norris has taken the experience, often harsh, of his four years in the maroon and white and used it to his advantage. After a tough start for both Norris and the team against nationally ranked squads in New Hampshire and Boston University, the team has been streaky, but the senior center is on a pace to be one of the allÐtime best UMass centers. Along with his linemate, senior co-captain Rob Bonneau, the leaders of the new hockey school are at the top of several school scoring lists.

In his four years for the Minutemen, Norris is now third in total points (142), tied for second in goals scored with Bonneau (69) and third in assists, only 16 behind his fellow linemate. This season, Bonneau and Norris have teamed up to be one of the top scoring duos in the nation. Both are tied at 73 points with the duo from No. 2 North Dakota, Jason Blake and David Hoogstein, and are five points ahead of No. 7 Michigan State's Sean Berens and Mike York.

By the end of this season, he will be one of the all-time centers of attention, and not just this season, but along with Bonneau and old-schooler Pat Keenan, in UMass history. But, like a faceoff against Hockey East stars like UNH's Jason Krog or BU's Chris Drury, he takes it all in stride. "It has been a great experience," Norris said. "I have learned a lot of things, and gone through a lot of ups and downs, but especially with this team, you have to learn overcome adversity.

"Sure, me and Robby are among the leading all-time scorers and whatnot, but we really don't look into that too much. It hasn't really entered my mind, not at all. Obviously, I had a goal at the beginning of the year to score thirty goals, but that's looking pretty hard right now."

"I've had some tough luck around the goal this year, but who knows? It doesn't really matter what your record is at the beginning of the year, because you want to be playing good hockey come playoffÐtime in March. "

Mallen is a old-time hockey fan, and he considers Norris to be a throwback to those good old days. The decision to sign Norris was one of the best the coach has made since the reinstatement of the program in 1993, and the team has reaped the benefits.

"I think he has had a great career here for four years," Mallen said. "A lot of people wanted him to play another year in juniors before he decided on college hockey. We decided he could help us right away, and went after him."

"He's a hockey player through and through, and loves the game. He works hard every day, and he really wants to be successful in this game, and make our team successful."

Copyright © 1997 The Massachusetts Daily Collegian

http://www.umass.edu/rso/colegian/issues...s/article4.html

Balrog Offline

Heimschläfer
Auswärts-Mod

02.04.2003 12:52
#3 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Vielleicht sinds ja die Abstreiter Brüder!

Mit blutverschmierten Händen
Mit einer Träne im Gesicht
Einem Lächeln auf dem Lippen
Und der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Aufzustehen auch aus dem Dreck
Tief beschmutzt und stolz im Herz
Dem Leben neu erwacht
Und erwacht ganz neu im Leben....

Satanic Surfer Offline

Nationalspieler

02.04.2003 12:53
#4 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Vielleicht ja auch die Bresagk's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ist sein Bruder nicht Torwart?

Gott beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gooni Offline

Linksschützen-Fetischist

02.04.2003 12:54
#5 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Oder etwa die Barries?????????????
Gooni

Jody Shelley and Jordin Tootoo will be dominating the goons world soon

Bobby Orr Offline

NHL-Legende

02.04.2003 12:55
#6 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

ok Ex-ex,

dann tippe ich auf Thomas Bresagk:

97-98 Weisswasser ES
1998-99 Weisswasser ES
1999-00 Dresden ESC

still believe, to see the cup sometimes.
Thanks Charlie Simmer for the memories.
Same to you Jiri, you are the best.
Looking forward, Play Offs ???? here we come

Cocky Offline

Forums-Dodo

02.04.2003 12:56
#7 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Oder etwa die Barries?????????????

Na endlich ... hat ja lange gedauert bis sich einer traut ...

Allez Ambri ..... Allez,Allez !!!!
Gegen Ironie im Forum - Versteht ja doch keiner
FGOTH-Addict

Ex-Exil-Lion Offline

Tim Thaler

02.04.2003 12:57
#8 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Jajaja, schon gut.

Just trying to be realistic...

gooni Offline

Linksschützen-Fetischist

02.04.2003 12:58
#9 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Nein aber mal im Eernst ...der Thread an sich ist sinnlos ,weil weder die Reichels noch die Lebeaus hier wieder vereint sein werden
Gooni

Ex-Exil-Lion Offline

Tim Thaler

02.04.2003 13:00
#10 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Haben wir nicht ein Weichei- und Abwehrproblem?

Dann eben Meiiiiiiiikkkkkk und Scott Stevens... Ihr Banausen, dann verpflichtet doch weiter virtuell Leute, die entweder ihre Karriere beendet haben oder unbezahlbar sind.

Bobby Orr Offline

NHL-Legende

#11 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Ok mit Bresagk war ich zu spät, dann tippe ich auf die Etz Brüder:

Eike Etz (Jungadler Mannheim)

99-00 2 Spiele, 2 Strafminuten

Ex-Exil-Lion Offline

Tim Thaler

#12 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Nein aber mal im Eernst ...der Thread an sich ist sinnlos ,weil weder die Reichels noch die Lebeaus hier wieder vereint sein werden

Kannst Du lesen?

gooni Offline

Linksschützen-Fetischist

#13 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Robert Reichel Center
Born Jun 25 1971 -- Litvinov, Czech
Height 5.09 -- Weight 182 -- Shoots L
Selected by Calgary Flames round 4 #70 overall 1989 NHL Entry Draft

Regular Season Playoffs
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM
1990-91 Calgary Flames NHL 66 19 22 41 22 6 1 1 2 0
1991-92 Calgary Flames NHL 77 20 34 54 32 -- -- -- -- --
1992-93 Calgary Flames NHL 80 40 48 88 54 6 2 4 6 2
1993-94 Calgary Flames NHL 84 40 53 93 58 7 0 5 5 0
1994-95 Frankfurt Lions DEL 21 19 24 43 41 -- -- -- -- --
1994-95 Calgary Flames NHL 48 18 17 35 28 7 2 4 6 4
1995-96 Frankfurt Lions DEL 46 47 54 101 84
1996-97 Calgary Flames NHL 70 16 27 43 22 -- -- -- -- --
1996-97 New-York Islanders NHL 12 5 14 19 4 -- -- -- -- --
1997-98 New-York Islanders NHL 82 25 40 65 32 -- -- -- -- --
1998-99 New-York Islanders NHL 70 19 37 56 50 -- -- -- -- --
1998-99 Phoenix Coyotes NHL 13 7 6 13 4 7 1 3 4 2
1999-00 Litvinov CHP HC Czech 45 25 32 57 24
2000-01 Litvinov CHP HC Czech 49 23 33 56 72 5 1 2 3 2
2001-02 Toronto Maple Leafs NHL 78 20 31 51 26 18 0 3 3 4
2002-03 Toronto Maple Leafs NHL 79 12 28 40 26
NHL Totals 759 241 357 598 358 51 6 20 26 12

Use these stats! | View as text

Ein Hammer wär es ja schon!!!!!!!!!!!
Gooni

Bobby Orr Offline

NHL-Legende

02.04.2003 13:02
#14 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Etz ist jung und ganz sicher auch bezahlbar.

Los Angeles Kings Offline

NHL-Legende

02.04.2003 13:03
#15 RE:Welches Brüderpaar könnten wir hier sehen, die Lebeaus oder Reichels? Antworten

Aber hauptsache im anderen Thread erstmal was von Schmarrn reden.......erst denken...dann schreiben...

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz