Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 183 mal aufgerufen
 NHL & Minor Leagues
Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

19.01.2002 23:05
"Lucky Luke" mit Rekord-Tor Antworten
19.01. Luc Robitaille erzielte gestern gegen die Caps sein 611. Karrieretor.
Damit stellte er einen neuen Rekord für Tore eines Linksaußen auf. Der bisherige Rekordhalter Bobby Hull
war ebenfalls anwesend und das machte Robitaille besonders stolz. Robitaille hält auch die Rekorde für Linksaußen mit 63 Toren und 125 Punkten in einer Saison die er beide in der Saison 1992/93 aufstellte.

Quelle: nhl-tribute.de

Hier das Rekord-Tor: http://espn.go.com/media/2002/m1/nhl_020118det1v.avi

------------------------------

Frankfurt Lions 01/02:
games played: 39
fighting majors: 4
Bob Probert 01/02
games played: 46
fighting majors: 15
Penalty minutes: 148

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

19.01.2002 23:07
#2 RE:"Lucky Luke" mit Rekord-Tor Antworten
Hier der Bericht von ESPN:

It's a special night for Robitaille, Hull family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETROIT (AP) -- Hall of Famer Bobby Hull saw two of his marks fall on Friday night -- one to his son.

Luc Robitaille passed Hull to become the most prolific goal-scoring left wing in NHL history and added an assist as the Detroit Red Wings defeated the Washington Capitals 3-1.

Brett Hull also scored to pass his father and move into third place on the all-time list of game-winning goals.

Robitaille scored his 611th goal 1:50 into the game when he tipped in a shot from the point by Kirk Maltby.

It was Robitaille's 21st goal of the season.

Bobby Hull watched the game from the Joe Louis Arena stands.

"What are records for?" he asked. "And I'm glad to see these young guys set them."

Hull presented Robitaille with a cigar after the game for breaking his record, one that Brett had given him around Christmas

"I didn't know who to give it to, Brett or Luc," Bobby Hull said. "I'll give Brett my love."

Robitaille said the milestone was extra special because of Bobby Hull's presence. He added that his first skates were a pair of Bobby Hull CCM's.

"It's going to be meaningful once I retire," he said of the record, "but I don't want to stop here. I want to keep going and win a Cup here."

Brett Hull got what turned out to be the game winner with 45.3 seconds left in the first period to break a 1-1 tie.

He scored on a one-timer from the bottom of the right circle after taking a pass from rookie Pavel Datsyuk.

It was his 99th career game-winning goal and the 665th of his career.

"I didn't realize there was a record for me to break," Brett Hull said. "I'm excited for Luc. For you to go by someone of that status and legendary stature, it's great."

Robitaille, who has played 1,172 games in his 16 seasons, also moved into 10th place on the all-time NHL goal list.

Robitaille already held the NHL single-season records for goals (63) and points (125) by a left wing. Both of those marks came in 1992-93 when he was with the Los Angeles Kings.

Bobby Hull, who played 1,063 regular-season games in 16 seasons in the NHL, also had 303 goals in 411 games with the Winnipeg Jets in the WHA.

Washington had tied the game with a power-play goal at 9:36 of the first period when Peter Bondra got his 25th goal of season by one-timing a cross-ice pass from Adam Oates past Dominik Hasek on the short side from the right circle

"We had a great effort, but we didn't finish the first period off," Washington coach Ron Wilson said.

There was no scoring in the second period.

Sergei Fedorov, who also assisted on Robitaille's record goal, added a third-period goal for the Red Wings when his pass from behind the Washington net banked in off of goaltender Olaf Kolzig.

Frankfurt Lions 01/02:
Bob Probert 01/02

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

19.01.2002 23:21
#3 RE:"Lucky Luke" mit Rekord-Tor Antworten
Und noch von detroitredwings.com :

DETROIT -- Luc Robitaille is now the highest goal scoring left winger in National Hockey League history.

He scored career goal No. 611 at 1:50 of the first period during the Red Wings 3-1 victory over the Washington Capitals, breaking the old record held by Hall of Famer Bobby Hull.

In true Robitaille fashion, he redirected a shot from the point that beat goaltender Olie Kolzig for the milestone goal. Kirk Maltby and Sergei Fedorov picked up the assists.

"It was a great play by Malts, he saw me on the corner of the net and fired it to me. A typical goal by me, I just tipped in into the net," said Robitaille.

Not only did the goal give Robitaille the record, it also placed him in sole possession of 10th place on the NHL's all-time goal scoring list. Mario Lemieux is next on the list with 649 goals.

Robitaille came into the season 590 goals. He scored his milestone 600th career goal on Nov. 9, 2001 against the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim making him just the 13th player in NHL history to score 600 goals. He then tied Hull with No. 610 on Jan. 9 against the Vancouver Canucks.

Frankfurt Lions 01/02:
Bob Probert 01/02

trevor27 Offline

NHL-Legende

20.01.2002 06:36
#4 RE:"Lucky Luke" mit Rekord-Tor Antworten
Na ja Luc, da hat es doch nicht so geklappt wie es sollte. Jetzt hat er zwar den Rekord, aber es wäre ein besonderes Schmankerl gewesen, wenn ihm Brett Hull vor den Augen seines Daddys den Puck aufgelegt hätte.
Aber Rekorde sind eben nicht planbar, was selbst Wayne Gretzky lernen mußte. Da jagte er Punkt 2000. Die NHL gab Extra den Kings in den ersten Saisonspielen nur Heimspiele, damit "The Great One" bei normaler Punktproduktion problemlos diese historische Marke in einem Heimspiel aufstellen kann, und dann hat der Mr. Gretzky doch glatt ne Ladehemmung. Im ersten Auswärtsspiel dann, es fand in Winnipeg statt, produzierte Gretzky dann Punkt 1999 und 2000 problemlos. Is halt nur ne Frage der Zeit gewesen, aber planbar wars nicht. Seis drum, Rekord is Rekord!!!

\"Eishockey ist doch ganz einfach, man muss sich nur den Puck schnappen und ins Tor schießen.\" (Brian Sutter, Head-Coach und Ex-Spieler der Chicago Blackhawks)

Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz