Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten
und wurde 319 mal aufgerufen
 NHL & Minor Leagues
Mr.Met ( Gast )
27.12.2001 10:39
PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
Hier der Artikel von NHL.com:

DALLAS (Ticker) -- Patrick Roy is getting pretty good at this milestone stuff.

Roy became the first goaltender in NHL history to record 500 wins, stopping 31 shots for his league-leading seventh shutout, as the Colorado Avalanche continued rolling with a 2-0 blanking of the Dallas Stars.

In his first crack at the 500 mark, Roy added that milestone to a growing list. In the past 14 months, the future Hall of Famer has broken Terry Sawchuk's NHL record for victories, captured a fourth Stanley Cup and unprecedented third Conn Smythe Trophy and become the first goalie to win 200 games for two different teams.

"To get your 500th, it's certainly a special moment," Roy said.

"Every time something like this happens, it's special. I just want to enjoy it. ... When I started my career, consistency was very important for me. I've been fortunate to play for some very good teams."

As he left the ice, Roy was greeted by his 10-year-old son, Frederick, who is rooming with his father on Colorado's two-game road trip.

"I've never seen a goalie play as well as he can," Avalanche defenseman Rob Blake said. "He's as good as there's ever been and he keeps getting better every year. He's just so focused."

Linemates Alex Tanguay and Milan Hejduk supplied the offense for the Avalanche, who have lost just once in the last 16 games (12-1-3).

"The league is so tight right now that it's very important to get that first goal," Colorado coach Bob Hartley said. "And sometimes that one goal is plenty, especially the way Patrick is playing."

Belfour turned aside 13 shots for Dallas, which was denied a third straight win.

"That's a team with a strong focus," Stars coach Ken Hitchcock said of the defending Stanley Cup champions. "They got the lead and held onto it, and that's what it's all about."

Tanguay scored the only goal Roy needed 4:11 into the first period. He drifted through the slot and deflected defenseman Todd Gill's pass by Belfour for his seventh of the season. He has four goals and 10 assists in his last 16 games.

Roy turned aside Brenden Morrow's slap shot from the bottom of the left faceoff circle seven minutes into the second period and got lucky when slumping Pierre Turgeon put a rebound off the right goalpost just over two minutes later.

"To say bounces didn't go our way is not right," Stars captain Derian Hatcher said. "We can't use that as an excuse. We did some good thing, but we didn't win the game, and that's the bottom line. When you get chances, you have to score."

Hejduk doubled Colorado's lead with 7:18 to go in the period.

After working a give-and-go with Tanguay, he wristed a shot from the bottom of the left circle past a sliding Belfour for his 12th goal. Hejduk has nine goals and six assists in his last 15 games.

Roy made back-to-back stops on defenseman Sergei Zubov with 7:45 left in the third period, stopped Kirk Muller from point-blank range with five minutes to go and got his pad on a shot by Mike Modano that was deflected in the low slot with 3:15 remaining.

Roy again got lucky with 1:42 left when he misplayed a dump-in that slid just wide of the right post.

"To win that many games, you have to have some luck on your side," said Modano, who remained one goal short of becoming the fourth American-born player to score 400. "But obviously, he earned the majority of those wins."

bigfoot49 ( Gast )
27.12.2001 10:56
Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
Roys 500. Sieg als Goalie bedeutet Rekord
Goalie Patrick Roy von den Colorado Avalanche hat in der nordamerikanischen Profiliga NHL einen neuen Rekord aufgestellt. Mit seinem 500. Sieg als Torwart setzt er in der NHL neue Maßstäbe.

Roy fuhr den 500. Erfolg seiner Karriere im Punktspiel bei den Dallas Stars ein, wo Colorado mit 2:0 gewann. Es war sein 59. Shutout als Goalie in seiner Laufbahn. "Der 500. Sieg ist sicherlich ein spezieller Moment. Ich bin einfach glücklich über diesen Moment", so der Rekordhalter nüchtern. "Ich habe Glück gehabt, bei so vielen Top-Teams gespielt zu haben", meinte der Goalie weiter, der bei den Stars 31 Schüsse parierte.

In den letzten 14 Monaten eroberte er zunächst den Rekord an Siegen von Terry Sawchuk, gewann zum vierten Mal den Stanley-Cup und erhielt zum dritten Mal die Conn Smythe Trophy, was noch kein Spieler zuvor erreicht hatte. Außerdem siegte Roy als erster Goalie mit zwei verschiedenen Teams jeweils über 200 Mal.

Die NHL-Bilanz von Roy lautet nun 500 Siege, 287 Niederlagen und 114 Remis.
http://www.sportschau.de/news/eishockey/68415.phtml

cheers Stefan
Offiziell ist nicht immer besser

Cornholio ( Gast )
28.12.2001 01:52
#3 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
I don't like him anyway !!!

Ich bin 2. offizieller Bienchen-Fan

und Meister des Eigentores

STILL Member of the "Len Barrie come back"-Circle !!!

Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein letzter !

bigfoot49 ( Gast )
28.12.2001 10:24
#4 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
In Antwort auf:
I don't like him anyway !!!

Eh gib ruheeeeeeeeee

cheers Stefan

Jimboslav ( Gast )
28.12.2001 14:16
#5 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
Partick Roy ownnnz!!
----------------------------------------------------

Bernie kam, sah...und schmiss alle raus
Pearsson+Ricciardi garantieren Frustschlägereien und Disziplinlosigkeiten
------------------------------
I believe in Alexander Selivanov, our Topscorer
I believe in Rick Girard, our Franchiseplayer
I believe in the Frankfurt Lions, our Icehockeyteam!

Wes Walz ( Gast )
28.12.2001 17:18
#6 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
Sorry Bigfoot ich mag ihn auch net
---------------------------------------------------------
Minnesota Wild 33 GP - 13 W - 5 T - 14 L - 3 OTL- 34 P
Wes Walz 27 GP - 6 G - 4 A - 10 P - 12 PIM
Jeremy Roenick 34 GP - 9 G - 24 A - 33 P - 38 PIM

bigfoot49 ( Gast )
28.12.2001 17:26
#7 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
In Antwort auf:
Sorry Bigfoot ich mag ihn auch net

Wow
*insider an*
gibts ja doch noch unterschiede
*insider aus*

cheers Stefan

trevor27 ( Gast )
29.12.2001 04:47
#8 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
Ich find ihn genial Keiner ist so herrlich bescheuert wie Roy. Insbesondere sein Linien Tick hat es mir angetan
"Eishockey ist doch ganz einfach, man muss sich nur den Puck schnappen und ins Tor schießen." (Brian Sutter, Head-Coach und Ex-Spieler der Chicago Blackhawks)

Mr.Met ( Gast )
29.12.2001 11:33
#9 Re: PATRICK ROY - 500 CAREER WINS !!! Antworten
Patrick Roy EISHOCKEYGOTT!!!

«« 28/12/01
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz