Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 38 Antworten
und wurde 1.577 mal aufgerufen
 geschlossene Threads
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

05.08.2003 08:47
#31 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

Neustes Gerücht:
Das Schiedsgericht hat Demitra von den Blues 7Mio zugesprochen. Diese können die nicht zahlen (oder wollen nicht)... Nun wollen die Rangers Demitra als Bure-Ersatz holen weil Bure nach seiner Knieverletzung wohl nicht mehr spielen kann...

UUUUUUIIIIIIII Offline

Häusle Bauer

13.08.2003 18:33
#32 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

DAS hat sich wohl erledigt
Bei den Frankfurt Lions soll es in der nächsten Saison der Deutschen Eishockeyliga (DEL) wieder aufwärts gehen. \"Wir wollen endlich wieder mal einen Playoff-Platz erobern und unter die besten acht Teams kommen\", sagte Clubeigner Gerd Schröder.

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

14.08.2003 11:51
#33 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

Wednesday, August 13

Kovalev acquired in February deal with Pittsburgh

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Restricted free agent Alexei Kovalev re-signed with the New York Rangers on Wednesday.

Kovalev had 10 goals and three assists for New York last season after being acquired in a trade from Pittsburgh on Feb. 10.

"Alex Kovalev is one of the premier players in the National Hockey League," Rangers general manager Glen Sather said. "His combination of size, strength and skill allows him the ability to dominate a game like few others and we are confident that he will be a large part of the team's success this year."

Kovalev had 37 goals and 40 assists in 78 games for the Penguins and Rangers last season. He was eighth in the league in goals and made his second All-Star game appearance.

The Rangers haven't made the playoffs for six straight seasons, the worst drought in team history.

"As I said when I returned to the Rangers last season, I am happy to be back in New York with such a great organization," Kovalev said. "I am committed to playing a major role, along with so many talented teammates, in a successful season for the Rangers and our fans."

\ In 11 seasons with the Rangers and Penguins, Kovalev has 278 goals and 357 assists. He also played a key role on the Rangers' Stanley Cup champion team in 1994.
http://espn.go.com/nhl/news/2003/0813/1595513.html

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

29.08.2003 11:23
#34 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

Thursday, August 28, 2003
Updated: August 29, 3:50 AM ET

ESPN.com news services

New York Rangers: Enduring a relatively quiet offseason, the Rangers on Thursday agreed to terms with free-agent left wings Jan Hlavac and Martin Rucinsky.

Terms of both deals were not disclosed.

It is the second tenure with the Rangers for Hlavac, who split last season with Vancouver and Carolina. The Czech native registered 10 goals and 16 assists in 61 games.

Hlavac, 26, began his career with the Rangers and played two seasons with the club before being traded to Philadelphia in August 2001 in a deal that brought Eric Lindros to New York.

In 284 career games, Hlavac has registered 73 goals and 90 assists. He had career highs of 28 goals and 36 assists in 79 games with the Rangers in 2000.

"Jan is a player who enjoyed success in New York, and we feel he can be an asset to our hockey club once again," Rangers coach-general manager Glen Sather said. "He has the ability to produce solid offensive numbers and provides excellent depth to the left side of our lineup."

Rucinsky, 32, spent last season with the St. Louis Blues and collected 16 goals and 14 assists. He also is joining the Rangers for the second time, having played 15 games for the club in 2001.

Rucinsky, who also has played for Edmonton, Colorado, Montreal and Dallas, has career totals of 194 goals and 269 assists in 735 career games.

"Martin is a multitalented athlete who can complement a number of the center icemen on our hockey club," Sather said. "He is an experienced player who can step right into our lineup and make significant contributions on both the offensive and defensive ends of the ice."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=1604827

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

07.09.2003 18:38
#35 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

NEW YORK -- New York Rangers forward Mark Messier has agreed to terms with the New York Rangers and will return for a 25th NHL season.

Rangers president/GM/coach Glen Sather announced Friday afternoon that the club reached an agreement with Messier. No terms were disclosed. The New York Post reported that Messier wanted the team to match his $3.9 million salary of last season.

"Mark's Hall of Fame career speaks for itself, but it is the intangible characteristics he brings that are such a positive for our hockey club," Sather said in a news release. "He is a champion, a leader and a warrior whose only priority is to see the Rangers regain their position among the NHL's top clubs."

On Thursday, Messier announced that he wanted to return.

"For me, I had to ask myself the hard question all summer," Messier said. "July came through and August came around and it just got down to the time that I really had to decide for the team. And I told [Rangers GM and coach Glen Sather] that I'd like to play.

"So I'm going to be showing up again one more time."

The Rangers have already lost one veteran this week in goalie Mike Richter, who announced his retirement nearly 10 months after playing his last game.

Messier, who attended Thursday's news conference where Richter announced his retirement, stopped short of declaring that the upcoming season would be his last.

"No, I'm not saying that," the 42-year-old said.

Messier's 1,844 career points are third best in league history, just six behind second-place Gordie Howe. He is eighth all-time with 676 career goals, and second all-time with 295 playoff points.

A two-time winner of the Hart Trophy as league MVP, Messier is the only player in league history to be the captain of Stanley Cup championship teams with two different franchises -- the 1994 Rangers and the 1990 Edmonton Oilers. He won a total of five Cups in his 12 seasons in Edmonton, and was awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP in 1984.

New York has missed the playoffs a club-record six straight seasons. Messier's personal postseason drought also is six years -- three with the Vancouver Canucks and three with the Rangers.

"My focus is on restoring the great pride of the New York Rangers organization, and I am confident that we will be able to accomplish this objective," Messier said.

Messier would be entering his 10th year with the Rangers.

Information from The Associated Press and SportsTicker was used in this report.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=1609823

LB9 Offline

Harry Potter

08.09.2003 14:11
#36 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

Sauber.
Damit bekommen die Sharks nen klasse Pick

Gruss
Alper

MaMo Offline

NHL-Legende

12.09.2003 07:44
#37 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

BURE DECLARED MEDICALLY UNABLE TO PLAY

The New York Rangers announced today that right wing Pavel Bure has been
declared medically unable to play following his physical examination today. He
will continue to rehabilitate in New York and will not accompany the team to
training camp in Burlington, Vermont. At this point, there is no timetable for when
he can resume his playing career.

"Pavel worked extremely hard this summer to do everything in his power to get
his knee to a point where he would be able to play," said Rangers President,
General Manager and Head Coach Glen Sather. "We are all very disappointed for
him, knowing the effort he put in."

Bure skated in 39 matches for the Rangers last season, posting 19 goals and 11
assists for 30 points, along with 16 penalty minutes. Since being acquired from
the Florida Panthers, along with a 2002 second round draft choice (Lee Falardeau) on March 18, 2001 in
exchange for Igor Ulanov, Filip Novak and the Rangers 2002 first (later traded Calgary - Eric Nystrom) and
second (Rob Globke) round draft choices and a 2003 fourth round draft choice (later traded to Atlanta -
Guillaume Desbiens), he has registered 31 goals and 19 assists for 50 points, along with 22 penalty minutes

Quelle:

MaMo

The coolest game on Earth!!

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

16.09.2003 19:33
#38 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

Jagr confirms Rangers trade rumors
TSN.ca Staff

9/12/2003

Jaromir Jagr says he expected to open training camp in New York this fall, rather than Washington.

Jagr confirmed on Thursday that the Capitals were close to dealing him to the New York Rangers this off-season.

"It was not just rumors, it was pretty close to happening and then it didn't happen," Jagr said on the opening day of training camp.

Jagr harbours no ill-feelings towards the Capitals, acknowledging that its all part of the business of hockey.

"It happens. For whatever reason they wanted to trade me. Maybe I didn't play the way they expected me to play, maybe it's money problems or maybe it's because the lockout is going to be next year."

"If I was the owner I would try to do the same thing. There is no hard feelings."

The big obstacle in trading Jagr is the $55-million remaining on a seven year, $77-million deal he signed two years ago following his trade from Pittsburgh.

While team officials have refused to confirm it, the Capitals reportedly gave Jagr permission to speak to the Rangers about a possible deal back in June. The Capitals were even willing to assume some of Jagr's salary as part of any deal. However, the 31-year-old refused to alter terms of the option year of his contract and the deal never happened.

The news that New York will likely be without sniper Pavel Bure for the season could re-ignite trade talks between the two teams.

Jagr says he's prepared to deal with whatever comes up.

"I am happy to be here and if [a trade] happens next week, then I will pack my stuff and go."

In two seasons with Washington, Jagr has failed to score more than 40 goals or 80 points while the team has failed to advance past the first round of the playoffs.

tsn

Every day I set a new record for the number of days that I have lived.

UUUUUUIIIIIIII Offline

Häusle Bauer

18.09.2003 09:47
#39 RE:New York Rangers Thread geschlossen

still geworden um den "jagr" trade,oder?
Bei den Frankfurt Lions soll es in der nächsten Saison der Deutschen Eishockeyliga (DEL) wieder aufwärts gehen. \"Wir wollen endlich wieder mal einen Playoff-Platz erobern und unter die besten acht Teams kommen\", sagte Clubeigner Gerd Schröder.

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
«« Dallas Stars
mp3? »»
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz