Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 25 Antworten
und wurde 826 mal aufgerufen
 NHL & Minor Leagues
Seiten 1 | 2
Baphomet Offline

männliches Tratschweib
DEL, NHL & Intern. Mod

27.05.2003 20:18
#16 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

Source: Roy to retire from Avalanche
DENVER (AP) -- Colorado's Patrick Roy is retiring, ending the 18-year career of one of the greatest goaltenders in NHL history, a team source told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
Roy will make the announcement at a news conference on Wednesday, the source said on condition of anonymity.
A four-time Stanley Cup champion, Roy is still considered one of the best goalies in the game at age 37. But he has been bothered by arthritic hips in the past few years, and he has made it clear he wants to follow the career of his oldest son, Jonathan, a goalie who will start playing in Quebec this fall.
Roy won two Stanley Cups each with Montreal and Colorado, and is the only three-time winner of the Conn Smythe Trophy, awarded to the MVP of the playoffs. He is the NHL's career leader in wins with 551, games played with 1,029. Earlier this season he became the first goalie to eclipse 60,000 minutes.
After the Avalanche were eliminated by Minnesota in the first round of the playoffs last month, Roy said he was 90 percent sure of his plans for the future, but did not reveal his decision.
Roy's retirement plans were first reported by the Daily Camera of Boulder on Tuesday.
Roy had his best regular season in 2001-02, with a 1.94 goals-against average and a career-high nine shutouts, but the playoffs ended in disappointment after he allowed six goals in a 7-0 loss to Detroit in Game 7 of the Western Conference finals.
Roy struggled early this season, but was unbeaten in 26 of his final 30 starts. He helped the Avalanche move pass Vancouver and win the Northwest Division title. He finished fourth in the league with 35 wins and had a 2.18 goals-against average.
Roy was solid in the first four games of Colorado's first-round playoff series against Minnesota, but gave up soft goals in Games 6 and 7 as the Wild became just the seventh team in league history to come back from a 3-1 deficit with two road wins.
"The day that I feel that I'm going to lose that desire and that passion, that would be a good time for me to leave," Roy said in January. "The tough part is that it could happen at any time. It could happen in the middle of the season, it could happen at the end of the season. And if it's time to go, it's time to go."
Before Roy broke into the league with Montreal in 1985, most goalies either stayed on their feet or stacked their pads to stop shots.
Glenn Hall and Tony Esposito, two goaltenders who starred in the 1960s and 1970s, helped develop the butterfly style of dropping to their knees to stop shots. Roy made the style popular during his record-setting career.
Roy hold the NHL record with 151 career playoff wins, and his 247 games and 23 shutouts are well ahead of Grant Fuhr, who is second with 150 games and 92 wins.
"He basically has done everything and broke every record, so I think it's pretty safe to say he's the greatest goalie who ever played," Colorado's Mike Keane said recently.
Roy appeared to be readying himself for retirement over the past year, when he bought a home in Lake Jupiter, Fla., and put his house in Denver up for sale.

http://www.nhl.com

UUUUND TSCHÜSS

Atenio

Bapho!

HENNING BÜRGER - FUSSBALLGOTT

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

28.05.2003 22:42
#17 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

PATRICK ROY ANNOUNCES HIS RETIREMENT

Click here to watch the press conference live
Low speed | High speed

Goaltender Patrick Roy officially announced on Wednesday, May 28 that after playing in 1,276 NHL combined regular season and playoff games, he has played his last game in an NHL uniform.

“I became Patrick’s agent and advisor in 1983 when he was just 17 and playing in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League,” said Colorado Avalanche President and General Manager Pierre Lacroix. “That was 20 years ago. It was obvious that even at 17 Patrick would be in a league of his own and to recognize his assurance in his abilities was easy. When I say a league of his own I don’t mean only as a player, as Patrick pioneered the new style of goaltender evidenced by the two goalies that are currently competing in the Stanley Cup Finals. His innovative style and creativity will be a part of the game forever.”

Roy departs as Colorado’s all-time franchise goaltending leader in every category, including games played (478), minutes played (28,317), wins (262), goals against average (2.26), and shutouts (37). He established franchise single-season records for games played (65 in 1997-98), minutes played (3835 in 1997-98), wins (40 in 2000-01), goals against average (1.94 in 2001-02), and shutouts (9 in 2001-02). He won 30 or more games in every full season with Colorado, the lone exception being 1995-96, when he was acquired in early December of that season.

Said Patrick Roy: “I’ve had a blast; it’s been unbelievable. I’ve been so fortunate to have lived a dream and have fun for more than 18 years earning a living by playing the game I love. I will remember the good days and cherish the great moments. I’m leaving with the feeling that I’ve done everything I could to be the best. My passion and respect to the game guided me over my career, and I’ve played for the two best organizations in all of professional sports – one that possesses a great history and another that has established a winning tradition in a very short time. In both cities I’ve had and still have tremendous fans, and I thank them.

“I made this decision before the start of the 2002-03 season that it would be my last. I step aside with no regrets.”

Patrick concluded his 18th NHL season this past year by appearing in 63 games for the Avalanche, posting a 35-15-13 record with a 2.18 goals against average and five shutouts. He became the NHL’s all-time leader among goaltenders for game played October 24th at Phoenix and minutes played November 15th at Dallas. He surpassed the 60,000 minutes played mark on March 31st versus San Jose, and was named to participate in his 11th NHL All-Star Game. Roy was unbeaten in 26 of his final 30 starts (22-4-4, 1.69 GAA, .939 save percentage), and recorded his 30th victory on March 22nd versus Chicago, adding to his NHL record for the most 30-win seasons (13) and matching the NHL record for most consecutive 30-win seasons (8).

“When the opportunity to acquire a player like Patrick Roy presented itself in 1995, I was very confident in the player we were getting,” added Lacroix. “I knew he could backstop this young franchise to the next level and anticipated he would have a big impact – and he did. In 1996, we won the first of two Stanley Cups as well as the first major league championship for the Mile High City. As I look back, even I couldn’t have envisioned the impact he has had in Denver, or for that matter, in hockey. It gives us all a great sense of pride that Patrick Roy is retiring in a Colorado Avalanche uniform. He is a true champion of his day. Every hockey fan in Denver and throughout the world will always remember Patrick for his remarkable accomplishments.”

Roy leaves the National Hockey League as the greatest goaltender ever to play the game, and his regular season accomplishments can only be rivaled by his post season prowess. His regular season records include most games played (1,029), most minutes played (60,235), most wins (551), and the most 30-plus win seasons (13). His .618 winning percentage ranks him 8th all-time, and he ranks 11th all-time with 66 career shutouts. His 45 career assists are good for third all-time, and he is the only goaltender in history to notch 200-plus games with two different clubs.

His marks on the NHL’s record books continue into post season play. Roy is the NHL’s goaltending leader for most games played (247), minutes played (15,209), shutouts (23), consecutive wins in the post season (11 in 1993), and has the most 10-plus win playoff campaigns (9). Roy claims the NHL’s second longest scoreless streak in the Stanley Cup Finals (227:41, the longest since 1926), and became the first goaltender since 1965 to record two shutouts in the Finals (2001). His .616 winning percentage is good for third all-time.

“This is a tough day for me, but it is a decision which I took my time to reflect on and arrive at,” stated Roy. “When you spend 18 seasons doing something you love, it becomes a difficult decision. My family and I completely believe in it, and I am leaving the game with memories most are not as fortunate as me to have.”

Roy’s legendary career began in 1984-85 with one game for the Montreal Canadiens, and the following season he would win the Stanley Cup and claim the Conn Smythe Trophy as 20-year-old rookie. Over the course of his career, Roy has won four Stanley Cups (1986 and 1993 with Montreal, and 1996 and 2001 with Colorado), three Conn Smythe Trophies (1986, 1993, and 2001), five William M. Jennings Trophies (1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, and 2002), three Vezina Trophies (1989, 1990, and 1992), been selected to the NHL First All-Star Team four times (1989, 1990, 1992, and 2002) and selected to the NHL Second All-Star Team on two occasions (1988 and 1991).

http://www.coloradoavalanche.com/feature...3427152126.html

PATRICK ROY'S #33 TO BE RETIRED

The Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club will officially retire number 33 in honor of goaltender Patrick Roy, who announced his retirement from the National Hockey League.

The club will raise Roy’s number 33 in a special ceremony to take place in the early stages of the 2003-04 season. A specific date will be announced at a later time.

“By retiring number 33, we’re acknowledging the greatest goaltender ever to play in the National Hockey League” said Colorado Avalanche President and General Manager Pierre Lacroix. “He has been an integral part of this team for the eight seasons we have called Denver home, and the impact he had on this team and community will be remembered forever.”

33 will be the second sweater number to be retired in the eight-year history of the Colorado Avalanche and marks the sixth in the history of the franchise. The Quebec Nordiques retired sweater numbers of four players: Peter Stastny (26), Michel Goulet (16), Marc Tardif (8), and J.C. Tremblay (3), while the Avalanche will have now retired numbers for Ray Bourque (77) and Patrick Roy (33).

http://www.coloradoavalanche.com/feature...0342814754.html

STATEMENTS FROM COLORADO AVALANCHE OWNER MR. E. STANLEY KROENKE AND PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER PIERRE LACROIX REGARDING PATRICK ROY'S RETIREMENT

Mr. E. Stanley Kroenke

"Patrick is going to be missed not only by his teammates and this organization, but by our fans and hockey fans everywhere.

This marks a proud yet sad day for the Colorado Avalanche and Kroenke Sports Enterprises. We are all sad to see the greatest goaltender ever to play the game retire, but proud to have had Patrick Roy represent our organization and community in the first-class manner he did on and off the ice.

I know all of our fans will agree when I say we are amazed by what Patrick has accomplished during his career, and his contributions to the game will never be forgotten.

Thank you, Patrick."

Pierre Lacroix

"Thank you, Patrick. As you may know, I became Patrick’s agent/advisor in 1983 when he was just 17 and played in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League for Granby. That was twenty years ago. I was fortunate to have shared a lot of experiences with Patrick and his family over that time.

But it was obvious even at 17, Patrick would be in a league of his own. To recognize his assurance in his abilities was easy…a characteristic essential for elite professional athletes…especially goalies. In 1986, his first year as an NHL player, he captured the MVP Conn Smythe Trophy, when the Montreal Canadiens won the Stanley Cup. When I say a league of his own I don’t mean only as a player, Patrick pioneered the new style of goaltender evidenced by the two goalies that are currently competing in the Stanley Cup Finals. His innovative style and creativity will be a part of the game forever.

So when the opportunity to acquire Patrick in 1995 presented itself, I was very confident in the player we were getting. It was December 6th and I remember it like yesterday, at about 3:00 am in the morning after completing the trade, I was driving home and in my own quiet reflection, I knew he could backstop this young franchise to the next level. I anticipated he would have a big impact…and he did. In 1996 we won the first of two Stanley Cups as well as the first championship for the State of Colorado. As I look back at that drive home, even I couldn’t have envisioned the impact he has had in Colorado or for that matter in hockey.

Every hockey fan in Colorado and throughout the world will always remember your remarkable accomplishments………

Patrick, les amateurs de hockey partout dans le monde se souviendront a jamais de tes exploits comme gardien de but et de l’impact majeur que tu as eu pour les jeunes qui pratiquent aujourd’hui cette profession.

Patrick, on behalf of Mr. Stan Kroenke and the entire Colorado Avalanche organization, it gives us all a great sense of pride that you are retiring in the Colorado Avalanche uniform. And I am honored to announce that your number 33 will hang from the rafters in Pepsi Center alongside Ray Bourque’s number 77.

Patrick, you are a true champion of your day."

http://www.coloradoavalanche.com/feature...3428141254.html

Wednesday, May 28

Biron, Cechmanek among Avs' possible options

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Al Morganti
Special to ESPN.com

Patrick Roy's retirement leaves a huge void in the NHL's star system, and an even bigger void in goal for the Colorado Avalanche.

Avalanche general manager Pierre Lacroix is faced with an alphabet soup of possibilities to replace Roy, but they are not as simple as A-B-C.

In this case, "A" would be David Aebischer, Roy's backup in Colorado. "B" would be either Martin Biron or Sean Burke, a couple of goalies who could be dealt by the Buffalo Sabres and Phoenix Coyotes, respectively. And "C" could be Roman Cechmanek, the elite regular-season goalie from the Philadelphia Flyers who is ticketed out of town.

Though it wasn't made public until now, Roy had mentioned to several members of the team management as early as January that this was going to be his last season. According to one team member, Roy felt uncomfortable in the locker room because he could no longer go up to players and demand a better performance out of them. Roy knew that his game had slipped -- at least by his standards -- and he was no longer in a position to make such demands. And it was that kind of fire, emotion and leadership that helped him and the team reach such lofty goals.

Knowing that, the team's management addressed the situation in postseason meetings. And while there wasn't a clear-cut decision made on which way to venture into the post-Roy era, it was evident that most on the staff felt the future was more likely to be tied to prospect Phil Sauve, the son of Roy's agent and former NHL goalie, Bob Sauve.

That might be the future, but in the immediate present there is some strong sentiments that 2003-04 will be the last for Lacroix. So while the long-term future might entail Sauve and Lacroix's son, Eric, at the head of a management team, next season might be the last chance to run for a Cup with the remaining core of Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Adam Foote and Rob Blake.

That is why the Avalanche are exploring so many options.

One of the most intriguing would be a trade for Biron. Mired in their own post-great-goalie-era after the retirement of Dominik Hasek last summer, the Sabres are loaded with highly regarded young prospects, namely Mikka Norenen and Ryan Miller. This would be the time to go with the kids. Biron will draw interest from all quarters, as the Avalanche will have to compete with inquiries from Philadelphia and perhaps Tampa Bay, who may be finding Nikolai Khabibulin's contract too big to stomach.

Khabibulin is actually another option for Avalanche. The Lightning's star goalie was not the goalie of choice in Game 5 against New Jersey in this year's playoffs. It was a bold move by coach John Tortorella. Hurt feelings aside, what kind of discovery did the team make when they realized their $6-million-per-season goalie wasn't the best option for a must-win playoff game? Maybe that John Grahame will be the top goalie in Tampa Bay.

Cechmanek? He lost his focus and composure in the playoffs again, but he has great statistics, and the Flyers' lineup is full of holes in front of him. Given an elite team to score some big goals for him, he might be the Ed Belfour of the future -- Belfour finally won a Cup with a solid team in Dallas. It also wouldn't take much to get Cechmanek -- the Flyers have made it very clear he is no longer welcome.

And, oh yes, there is the wild chance the Avalanche could sign Jean-Sebastien Giguere, a Group II free agent, to an offer sheet that Anaheim simply could not match. But Pierre Lacroix would never do that, would he?

Al Morganti covers the NHL for ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/columns/morganti_al/1559936.html

Mainpirat Offline

O.A.L. Member

28.05.2003 23:15
#18 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

Konnte ihn eh nicht/nie leiden...

Roy beendet Laufbahn
(28.05.2003)

Im Gespräch war es schon lange, doch nun ist es auch hochoffiziell. Colorados Schlussmann Patrick Roy, wohl einer der besten Torhüter in der Geschichte der NHL, wird seine Schlittschuhe an den Nagel hängen und seine beeindruckende NHL-Laufbahn beenden.

Um 12:00 Uhr Ortszeit luden die Colorado Avalanche zu einer Pressekonferenz, auf der Roys Rücktritt bekannt gegeben wurde. Dem 37-jährigen Goalie fiel die Entscheidung nicht leicht, doch was für sportliche Ziele sollte er sich noch vornehmen. Er hat fast alles erreicht, was es im Eishockeysport zu gewinnen gibt und eine Großzahl seiner NHL-Rekorde werden wohl noch Jahrzehnte Bestand haben. In 1029 NHL-Partien schaffte der Frankokanadier 551 Siege, von 247 Playoffpartien gewann er 151, 23 hiervon ohne Gegentreffer. 13 Mal(!) beendete er eine Saison mit 30 oder mehr Wins, drei Mal wurde er mit der Conn Smythe und Vezina Trophy ausgezeichnet und vier Mal (mit Colorado und mit Montreal) durfte er den Stanley Cup in die Höhe halten.

Vor 19 Jahren wurde Patrick Roy von den Montreal Canadiens an Nummer 51 gedraftet. Über elf Spielzeiten hielt er seinen 'Habs' die Treue bevor er nach einem Disput mit dem Management die Frankokanadier verließ. Zusammen mit Mike Keane wurde Roy im Dezember 1995 zu den Colorado Avalanche getradet. Zur Kompensation bekamen die Canadiens Jocelyn Thibault, Martin Rucinsky und Andrei Kovalenko.

Q:www.eishockey.com

Rock on,
and on, and on...

John LeClair breaks down the left wing all alone, moves into the circle and cranks a wicked slap shot with zero hesitation. The baffled goaltender is left with no answers, just questions as the First Union Center's horn blazes and the crowd booms.

Mr.Met Offline

NHL-Legende

29.05.2003 08:07
#19 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

Ob man ihn leiden konnte oder nicht
Oder ob man ihn vergötterte (so wie ich)

Der beste NHL Goalie aller Zeiten tritt ab!!!

Danke Patrick für zahlreiche Schlaflose Nächte in den vergangenen 8 Jahren, ob am Radio oder am TV.
Ich werde ihn vermissen, ihn den Gott zwischen den Pfosten.

Auf der anderen Seite bin froh das er diesen Schritt getan hat. Eine weitere, nicht perfekte Saison hätte doch etwas an seinem Denkmal gekratzt.

Ob ich jemals einen Spieler wieder so verehren werde wie Patrick Roy wage ich zu bezweifeln, aber man sollte niemals nie sagen

Au revoir Pat

NY METS W - 21 L - 26 4th NL East
C.U.C.F - Noch ein Traum... - Bald Wirklichkeit???
Alternative zu diesem Forum http://211377.homepagemodules.de/

Shark Offline

NHL-Star

29.05.2003 09:49
#20 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

uiuiui, da wirds für die wings nächste saison ganz schön schwer gegen die avs zu gewinnen..

ne, spaß beiseite, er war wirklich einer der besten...

...der beste ist aber schon nach der letzten saison als stanley cup sieger zurückgetreten!!!
------------------------------

Mr.Met Offline

NHL-Legende

29.05.2003 10:30
#21 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

In Antwort auf:
der beste ist aber schon nach der letzten saison als stanley cup sieger zurückgetreten!!!

Ach du meinst den, der Jahre lang als Back Up auf der Bank versauert ist um dann mal 6-7 Jahre ein bissel was zu reißen

Bei Roy sprechen wir von 18 Jahren NHL Starting Goalie und 4 nicht einem Stanley Cup!

Gruß Met

Alternative zu diesem Forum http://www.overtime-board.de/
NY METS W - 23 L - 28 4th NL East
Roy leaves the National Hockey League as the greatest goaltender ever to play the game

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

29.05.2003 11:15
#22 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

Größter NHL-Goalie aller Zeiten hört auf [29.05.]

Patrick Roy hört auf. Der erfolgreichste Eishockey-Torwart der NHL-Geschichte beendet im Alter von 37 Jahren seine Karriere. Vier NHL-Titel und zahlreiche Rekorde stehen auf dem Konto des Kanadiers.

(sid)- Den letzten Puck hielt Patrick Roy am 22. April bei der 2:3-Niederlage der Colorado Avalanche gegen Minnesota, den letzten "Shutout" acht Tage zuvor (3:0 gegen die Wild). Dass es für den kanadischen Eishockey-Torhüter diesmal nicht zum Einzug ins Play-off-Finale reichte, hinderte den 37-Jährigen nicht an seiner Entscheidung: Patrick Roy, der größte NHL-Goalie aller Zeiten, hängt seine gefürchteten Handschuhe an den Nagel. "Ich habe alles erreicht und für mich war es immer wichtig, aus eigenem Antrieb abzutreten", sagt Roy bei seiner Erklärung in der Nacht zum Donnerstag.

Rekorde, Rekorde, Rekorde

Patrick Roy zelebrierte einen emotional unterkühlten Abschied - passend zu der Art, mit der er zahlreiche Rekorde der nordamerikanischen Profiliga knackte. Roy absolvierte die meisten Spiele (1.029) mit den meisten Siegen (551). In den Play-offs feierte keiner so viele Erfolge wie er, niemand hielt seinen Kasten so sauber wie der in Quebec geborene Schlussmann. Viermal hatte Roy das Pokal-Ungetüm, den Stanley Cup, in den Händen: zweimal mit den Montreal Canadiens, zweimal mit der Colorado Avalanche. Dreimal wurde er mit dem Titel des wertvollsten Spielers in den Play-offs ausgezeichnet.

Der wahre Champion

Während Patrick Roy in aller Gemütsruhe erklärte, er wolle nun mehr Zeit mit der Familie verbringen, verdrückte sein langjähriger Weggefährte Pierre Lacroix eine Träne. Der General Manager der Avalanche blickte auf eine 20 Jahre lange Zusammenarbeit zurück. "Danke Patrick, du bist ein wahrer Champion", sagte Lacroix.

Der gefürchtete Schlussmann

Roys Teamkollege Joe Sakic erklärte, er werde vor allem den "Kampfgeist" seines Torhüters vermissen. "Seine Leidenschaft war unglaublich. Es war schwierig, gegen ihn zu treffen - sogar im Training", fügte Sakic hinzu.

Nun, da Patrick Roy zurückgetreten sei, könne er ja auch verraten, welcher der zahlreichen NHL-Stürmer ihm Angst eingejagt habe. "Ich will ehrlich sein", sagte Roy mit einem selbstbewussten Lächeln, "da ist niemand. Ich wusste immer, was ich kann."

sid

bigfoot49 Offline

Titel gesucht
Co-Admin

29.05.2003 11:34
#23 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

2003 Colorado plant mit Aebischer als Nr.1-Goalie!
(mm) Gute News für David Aebischer und das Schweizer Eishockey: Wie sein NHL-Club Colorado Avalanche verlauten liess, soll der Freiburger zum Nachfolger des zurücktretenden Patrick Roy werden. Der General Manager Pierre Lacroix äusserte sich zu dessen Nachfolge, dass man voll auf die jungen Torhüter der eigenen Organisation setzen werde. Dies wären die bisherige Nummer 2 David Aebischer und die nominelle Nummer 3 Phil Sauve vom Farmteam Hershey. Der Trainer Tony Granato erläuterte, dass Aebischer, der mit drei Saisons NHL-erfahrendste Schweizer, zum neuen Stammgoalie werden solle.
hockeyfans.ch

Gebt ihm ne Chance aber habt eine Absicherung hinter ihm

Shark Offline

NHL-Star

29.05.2003 12:11
#24 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

@met

das hasek keine 18 jahre nhl gespielt hat liegt weiß gott nicht an seinen qualitäten als viel mehr an seiner nationalität...wäre er kanadier, hätte er mehr rekorde vorzuweisen gehabt als roy!!!

rein von der qualität war er mehr als ebenbürtig!!!
------------------------------

Marco1985 Offline

Ruhestörer

29.05.2003 17:33
#25 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

Die NHL verliert wieder einen der größten Spieler aller Zeiten!!
Viel glück der neuen Nr. 1 Aebischer er wird ein würdiger Nachfolger!!!!!
DER BESTE GOALIE ALLER ZEITEN VERLÄSST DIE BÜHNE!!!!PATRICK WAR DER BESTE!!;-((((
----------------------------------
Gordon Ian Gordon....*sing*

Gordon ist Torwartgott!!!!

Joseph,Roy,Kölzig,Giguere die Elite der Eishockeygoalies

C R E A T I V E S U P P O R T E R S C R E W

Probie Offline

NHL-Legende

30.05.2003 13:41
#26 RE:Tritt P. Roy zurück ? Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Der beste NHL Goalie aller Zeiten tritt ab!!!

...und der nächste klopft schon an die Tür. Brodeur wird Roy schnell vergessen lassen....

-------------------------------------------

Alex Schur - FUSSBALLGOTT

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz